Reefs2go

stravo71

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago amd they took my money and finalized the order and it said free shipping. Today I get a phone call and they wanted more money so they could ship it faster. I declined. So they cancled the order. So don't buy from them. The woman was very impolite and unprofessional.

puffermike

I'm glad I've never went through and ordered from these guys. I've read way to many reviews that talk about their horrible customer service. I hope you get your money back!

When I looked on their site and saw that every single review was rated 5 stars, that was a serious red flag.

reefle

I almost always go to a vendors facebook page before I buy. If a company is bad, customers will leave negative remarks on every post.

Hope it all works out for yah

sirrealism

This company is a joke. They are based out of Tampa and I live with in 30 miles so I wanted to pick up and save shipping charges. I have contacted them 5 times over 3 years and because they dont want to not make the money for shipping they wont sell to me. They would be happy to take my money and ship it but they will not let me pick it up. I have yet to see someone be happy with this company. Not sure how they are even still in business. I am a member of Tampa bay reef club. we have a lot of members "couple hundred" and we have all tried to buy the same way and they wont even reply to our emails.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Yeah they run a lot of specials and I have ordered from them before. In the end, I was always disappointed.....free zoas never open and melt away, inverts show up dead......pods were no where near what they claim....show up dead etc etc.

I will say that I always either got my money back or a reshipment of some items but it is not worth it for the hassle. I even love the email you get in response from them when you try to contact them.........customer service isn't their strength.

*Moved to appropriate forum as well :)

NanaReefer

Bad bad experience here also :( Surprised to see we're allowed to voice our experiences so freely under Vendor/Seller Feedback. I like it!!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Bad bad experience here also :( Surprised to see we're allowed to voice our experiences so freely under Vendor/Seller Feedback. I like it!!

As long as its your experience and in good taste :))) then feedback is good for both the customer and the vendor!

:)

jaws789832

I agree, Don't order from them. About 6 months ago I placed an order from them, got half the order, and some dead critters, they refunded the dead and the other half with a gift card. I tried again in November to use the giftcard, their web site wouldn't let me use the gift card said to email them to get it credited which I did but it never got credited, once again only got half my order with some dead things. When I asked for a refund (not a gift card) their customer service was non-existent. After 2.5 months I finally got a refund on my second order, and am still stuck with that original giftcard that I will never use because it isn't worth the hassle. So my recommendation is stay away.

blazend

This company is a joke. They are based out of Tampa and I live with in 30 miles so I wanted to pick up and save shipping charges. I have contacted them 5 times over 3 years and because they dont want to not make the money for shipping they wont sell to me. They would be happy to take my money and ship it but they will not let me pick it up. I have yet to see someone be happy with this company. Not sure how they are even still in business. I am a member of Tampa bay reef club. we have a lot of members "couple hundred" and we have all tried to buy the same way and they wont even reply to our emails.

They are actually out of clearwater florida which is very close to Tampa. I stopped in last time i was down in clearwater for my moms treatment. I ordered some refugium stuff and inverts. They seemed to take forever cause half the stuff i ordered was on back order. Even though the site showed in stock. I wasn't to pleased with this company.

sirrealism

I said Tampa because most know where that is and lots of people dont know where clearwater is. I live right in Clearwater last time I tried to use them. What a waist

blazend

That makes sense. Ya i didn't know about beautiful clearwater till i came to visit. I would love to go back though. Such a mini mexico there. I loved it.