Yes or no

stravo71

Are these good specs for an led lighting system??
e5a2d83a7a59d062f135c911ce173f4b.jpg

sirrealism

No those would not work. Sorry. The LEDs are way under powered to grow anything. Even on a nano you would want at least 1w LEDS and most would say 3w but if the nano is 10" deep and you were keeping softies and maybe some low light LPS 1w LEDS would be ok. T5s are a much better choice or find an LED with more power

stravo71

No those would not work. Sorry. The LEDs are way under powered to grow anything. Even on a nano you would want at least 1w LEDS and most would say 3w but if the nano is 10" deep and you were keeping softies and maybe some low light LPS 1w LEDS would be ok. T5s are a much better choice or find an LED with more power
Thanks. Saved me some money. I will get the quad t5.

sirrealism

Glad you didnt buy it. Would be great for a fresh water tank as there is a lot of light. Just no punch for corals

sirrealism

Wow. Ya thats a lot of light for a 20g. You might find you dont need that much. I am guessing that you might be upgrading soon? What are the dim of the tank?

stravo71

The light is 30" the tank is 32 I believe. The 20g is a 20 tall not long. I'm gonna have this new light plus my 24" t5 dual. On new tank. Has anybody ever made their own live rock. Thinking about trying it out