Search results

1. Stuart1962

Phosphate Reactor

Hi guy's, I've got a RSM 250 ,just bought a Phosban 150 reactor, was wondering which chamber to put the pump in, left or right or does it matter?
  2. Stuart1962

RSM 250 New Skimmer

Hi all, I was thinking of getting a new skimmer, seen some vids on the Deltec MC500 which looks like it fits pretty good with minimum alteration, what do you guy's think?
  3. Stuart1962

Can anyone identify this critter?

Can anyone identify this critter? Some kind of sea slug, don't know if it's harmful or not. [/URL][/IMG]
  4. Stuart1962

Can anone identify this growong on my LR

Seen these growing over the past 2 months, first time I've caught them opened up, can anyone identify them, been looking for a while and cant find out what they are. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  5. Stuart1962

Yellow Tang

Hi guys, I know a blue tang is out of the question for a 250 litre tank, would a yellow tang be ok?
  6. Stuart1962

Hailea Ultra Titan 300 Chiller

Hi all, thinking of buying a Hailea Ultra Titan 300 Chiller, does anyone know if the No 2 pump can handle the infeed or do I need to buy another pump, any help will be most appreciated.
  7. Stuart1962

UV Sterelizers, Do I need one?

Hi all, my LFS has advised me to buy a UV Steriliser, is it necessary and if it is, how easy are the to fit in a Red Sea Max 250, they seem quite a big unit.
  8. Stuart1962

Water Flow

Hi guys, I've been trying all sorts of combinations to direct the outlet flow of my pumps so as it doesn't disturb my sand, does anyone have any pics of their outlets which work well, any advice would be much appreciated.
  9. Stuart1962

Lots of micro bubbles from the skimmer! Help

Got lots and lots of micro bubbles from the skimmer, can anyone advise. Cheers Stu
  10. Stuart1962

stuart1962 Reef chronicle

Day 1 , added the live sand , started adding the RO water
  11. Stuart1962

Best Clean Up Crew for a Red Sea Max 250

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what I should buy for a clean up crew for my Red Sea Max 250, I will be starting my cycle on 07 July with live sand and live rock (25kg) any advice would be much appreciated. Many thanks Stu
  12. Stuart1962

Red Sea Max 250, skimmer problem

Hi all, wondering if you could help me, I just bought a used Red Sea max 250, everything seems fine but I don't think the skimmer is setup properly, could someone post a photo of how the air lines should fit, any help would be much appreciated, many thanks. Stuart1962