Search results

1. lferrero

RS Max C250: Filter sponges cleaning

Hello reefers, Any ideas about how often should i clean the two filter sponges on the CMax 250? Thanks :snow:
  2. lferrero

Luis' new Red Sea Max C250

Time for a new Aquarium! :whstlr: It's Home! And it is time to start documenting the evolution on the blog. But first i have to figure it out how to post the photos :columbo:
  3. lferrero

8 years old Tomatoes clowns vs new stock

Hello fellow reefers, I changing from a 95 gal aquarium to a red sea C250 65 Gal. i'm planning to take my two 8 years old tomatoes clowns to the new system. Since they have become very territorial i want to ask you if you have any suggestion about what should i do to bring new stock into the...
  4. lferrero

C250: Pump for Coralife 1/6 chiller to fit

Hello Red Sea Reefers, i am in need of advice because i need to find a pump for the Coralife 1/6 HP chiller with proper flow rate and that will fit inside the chamber. Any suggestions pls? :help1:
  5. lferrero

Is the red sea max C really a "Complete Coral reef System"?

Hello fellow reefers! Last week i bought a C250 system, i am still waiting the delivery (feeling like christmas!) This time i want to acquire and install everything i need before starting the aquarium. i bought a 1/6 gal Coralife chiller, i am going tu use part of the water of my all aquarium...
  6. lferrero

Bought a new C250 - moving from a 95 to this 66 Gal

Hello everybody, last weekend i bought a RedSea C250 System. i am planning to move from a Oceanic wave tank 95 Gal. I will gladly take advice in the best way to move from the old aquarium so i do not have to start the new system as a completely new one. I have several questions (of course ;)...
  7. lferrero

Newbie on the forum

Hello everybody, nice meeting you all in this forums. I'll start excusing me because english is not my native language, so expect some absurd grammatical mistakes. Ok, i'd being keeping saltwater aquariums for a decade now but i do not consider myself an expert but an appassionate hobbyist...