Search results

1. yorkieUK

Strange Tamarin Wrasse Behavior?

This morning, my Yellowtail Tamarin Wrasse was behaving very unusually. Normally it's very active in the morning feeding and swimming among the rocks, but this morning it was rubbing itself on one of the powerheads, almost as though it was "hosting" it. I fed it some white worms and blood worms...
  2. yorkieUK

Advice Needed Please!!!

Hi. Got up this morning and my tank water looked a bit murky. Opened the lid to do the morning feed and BAM! The surface of the water is green and cloudy and has hundreds of eggs floating on it. There is also loads on the Tonga branch on the right-hand side of my tank, which is where a couple of...
  3. yorkieUK

Diatoms???

Hi everyone.:dance: I woke up this morning in horror to see brown staining on top of the sand in a couple of places.:waa: :coffee2:After researching it on RS, I've identified it as Diatoms and after reading more about it :read:I'm a lot more at ease. :woohoo:PANIC OVER!!!:woohoo: :ofr:The...
  4. yorkieUK

yorkieUK's 4ft Glass Box (170 ltr UK / 45 gal US)

Thanks to DianaKay for her help to a new member of RS, as well as goma and Mayja for their welcome. My tank is 48"(L) x 12"(W) x 15"(H) / 122cm x 30cm x 37.5cm and is my first attempt at a reef tank. The dimensions of the tank were more to suit the space that I had spare in my flat more...
  5. yorkieUK

Tubo Snails in the CUC?

I've been told that Turbo snails can damage corals and move the live-rock in new set-ups, has anyone had any problems with them?