Search results

1. S

Trying to see how many things can break at once.

At least you caught it :) So how did the initial problem start Paul ? Is the reef itself ok ?
  2. S

hitchhikers at a bad time

@Snid Well he said from what my cousin said. Would be nice if we could get the details like he saw it spas or something :)
  3. S

LFS trying to rip me of

The other one is ran by a beginner. Well I'm moving soon so a whole new place to explore for a local LFS. Tonight the stores should have been open, it's regular here. I'll give you one guess which store was the only one closed.
  4. S

LFS trying to rip me of

My temper cooled and I'm picking up the pump. But really he lost a customer now :)
  5. S

This says nothing to anybody but you and your cousin, explain please :)
  6. S

spaghetti worm?

So what is it ?
  7. S

in need of advice and guidance

The rsm seems to bring back color in my tank, and after my first warm summer I am now sure I need a cooler. Almost half of the corals died :( ! There wasn't much in there but still sucks. I've made the decision not to spend any more money on this tank. I'm moving soon and will start a new...
  8. S

LFS trying to rip me of

So my new return pump was defective on arrival, call the LFS he says sure I'll exchange it. Get there and they tell me it will take 3 weeks, you're not in a rush are you ? So they call after 4 weeks and guess what: they wanted me to pay extra as he could not find the identical pump. I told...
  9. S

Algae ID

Kill it with fire. It is what the others tell you it is.
  10. S

Red Sea Coral Pro Salt order

Well that saves me time. Not ordering from them after migration. Thanks
  11. S

Pics !
  12. S

I have a pow please tell me what to do with it

I had a few big ones, one was over a foot in length. I also suspected them from killing of some smaller critters. So if I see one : it goes. I can't stand them.
  13. S

Need help quick! Aggressive fish!

Did the pitbull become a french poodle ? :)
  14. S

Snail in the sump

So the hard closing plate vs not having one turbos ? Anybody got any idea on that ?
  15. S

Favorite fish

Beautiful fish Holsteiner.
  16. S

Tiny Tube worms

I have a lot of them. Even in the sump and in the housing of the skimmer they seem to grow. I leave them in as well.
  17. S

Snail in the sump

Hehe and with this 'tank of doom' I usually have the luck of finding myself in that one percent.
  18. S

How long does it take ... ?

It sure does ! :) Thanks Oxylebius
  19. S

Snail in the sump

Thanks. The turbos I always had, had a hard foot. Or am I mistaken now?
  20. S

Shimp vs Ammonia

Well, I like my classics. I seem to have developed a taste for 70's and 80's music. For some odd reason also some things from the 20's and 30's. Taylor Swift is perfect, if you put tape over her mouth :) But I'll look those up as well ;)