Search results

1. Kremlin

Yellow tang Help!

2. Kremlin

Firefish help!

My helfrichi fire fish got stung by bristle worms overnight. He also got some scratches on one side. Will he be ok? thx
  3. Kremlin

Acro ID

Anyone know what type of acro this is?
  4. Kremlin

attaching a mushroom to a frag plug

I have a mushroom that I found floating around my tank. I decided to try to stick it to a frag plug with super glue but that didn't work at all. What do you do to attach mushrooms to plugs?
  5. Kremlin

Tiny orange slug

I just found a tiny orange sea slug. It is not a flatworm. Sorry that the photo is a little bad quality
  6. Kremlin

Snail ID

I just found a snail that came out of the sand when I fed. It is about 1/2 inch long. I think it is a nassarius, but not so sure. Here is a vid
  7. Kremlin

Fragging palythoa

I was wondering how to frag a palythoa but mostly how to deal with the palytoxin. Do i need to have something to protect my eyes? What about gloves? Anyone have any experience with palytoxin/palythoa fragging?
  8. Kremlin

whats a good fish for a 28 nano reef?

What is a good fish for a 28 gallon nano reef? I have a yellow clown goby, a helfrichi fire fish, and a tangaroa goby. I am looking for a fish that swims and does not hop around on rocks. Any ideas?
  9. Kremlin

ID needed

I found this fuzzy-looking stuff on my gonio. What is it?
  10. Kremlin

short tentacle goniopora

I just got a short tentacle gonio from my lfs. Anyone else have one of these? Are they Harder to keep than other gonios? I can post a pic if you want.
  11. Kremlin

double bubble tip nem

Is a bubble tip anemone with double bubbles a good sign? Is it rare or anything? should I be concerned?
  12. Kremlin

Worm ID

I found this strange worm today. I took him out of the tank and put him in a bucket. What kind of worm is it? Is it good or bad? I don't think it has bristles. You can see the head in this one
  13. Kremlin

Pod problem

I have apod problem in my tank. There are very little of these creatures in my tank due to me getting a leopard wrasse to early and not doing my research. M ypod population was basically destroyed in my display tank. I want to keep a mandarin, too. How can I keep the pod population up? I do have...
  14. Kremlin

Mushroom ID

Does anybody know what type of shroom this is? It is the one with the brown base and cyan patterns. Also, is this a ricordea florida or ricordea yuma? thx
  15. Kremlin

Mccoskers flasher wrasse hiding

My mccoskers flasher wrasse is hiding. He was the first fish into my 180 gallon tank and now only comes out at feeding time. Do u think he is getting bullied? He started hiding after I added in a midas blenny, a kole tang, and a yellow head jawfish. Fish list: 2 clownfish blue star leopard...
  16. Kremlin

Black stomatella snails

I put a black stomatella snail that I got on a frag from my lfs into the display tank and I guess it bred with another stomatella already in there because there are about 10 black stomatella snails in my sump. Are the black kind rarer or just as common as the normal kind?
  17. Kremlin

Missing Clown goby

I got a yellow clown goby yesterday and he is missing. He is in a 180 gallon tank, do u think he is just hiding? Should I be concerned?
  18. Kremlin

flatworms

I have flatworms in my sump. None in the display tank and I think that is because my leopard wrasse eats them. Is there a way to get them out of there without using flatworm exit? (Bad experience with it) Also it is a refugium so no wrasses that eat pods. :nono: Any ideas?
  19. Kremlin

Leopard wrasse and a mandarin

Could a female leopard wrasse and a mandarin live together in a 180 gallon tank? I already have the wrasse and it is eating frozen food very well. Anybody kept these two together before successfully?
  20. Kremlin

Wow

http://reefbuilders.com/2014/04/24/orange-tongue-coral-red-tentacles-purple-tips-frag-coming-tonights-divers-den/ http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+5&ddid=225331 This one of the coolest corals i have ever seen!