Search results

1. B

Andy's 29 Gallon Reef

Whare are hydroids? I couldn't tell by looking at the picture. Does anyone have any bigger pictures? Thanks
  2. B

Can you ID these clowns?

I got my b/w ocellaris from Petco about a year ago and they have been doing fine. The Petco here has really cleaned up their act and have some pretty decent people and fish. (Their fish used to have ick a lot). I guess it depends on where they are. They also had some pretty nice looking brown...
  3. B

Show your Blk/wht clownfish!

Doni Marie - Your fish are beautiful! I have a pair, also with orange faces, but no orange on their bodies. You take wonderful pictures. Bobbi
  4. B

Rotifers

I have some in buckets on my patio that I put out there after thinking I had some clownfish larvae and had ordered rotifers. I checked yesterday and thought I could see some swimming around. They have been there about a month. Wilkerson says they will live outside in the sunlight indefinitely...
  5. B

My New Picasso clownfish!

Thanks, I'll try it. I finally figured out how to e-mail them to myself, but am having trouble posting. Have tried to post a picture of a Jigsaw Onyx that I have, but can't get it to post to the Gallery. I gave up on that one. Thanks, Bobbi
  6. B

Hi Boozeman - I don't have any more pics, other than the one posted, since I only can take pictures with my cell phone camera and those are pretty bad. The one I posted (with help) came from Scott's website, Aquarium Specialty. It was his picture. Sorry. Do you have any pics? Bolbbi
  7. B

Good luck with that! Let us know. Bobbi
  8. B

Hi Rebekah - I do have a lot of clowns, but I'm certainly no expert! I've only been doing this about a year, and still have a lot of questions - but I agree with George. I'm hoping to get soon a smaller (male) for a female Onyx that is alone. We'll see how it goes. I have a divider for the...
  9. B

Hi Nanoreefbro - Are your Onyx clowns seriously fighting? I really can't tell if mine are or not. They came with a couple of nips out of their side fins, but I don't think they are doing any damage now. They are about the same size, swim and sleep together, so seem bonded. I have moved them...
  10. B

Hi Craig - I'm watching them pretty closely. I have a 20 gal. tank with a divider and will move them there if they look as if they're hurting each other. Hope I don't have to do that. Thanks, Bobbi
  11. B

They are having an issue with dominance. Also are about the same size, so I'm hoping they don't both become female. Anyone have any idea how long it takes for them to work that out? They stay together all the time and sleep together at night, actually practically touching, but they do fight -...
  12. B

Scott - Martha and Van are doing fine. They're still trying to work out who is dominant. I can't really tell Martha from Van. Oh well! They are beautiful fish and love to eat! Bobbi
  13. B

hello to all

Welcome - I think you'll like this forum. The people are great and really helpful. Bobbi
  14. B

Re: My New Picassos Thanks all - for the positive feedback. I am loving them! Bobbi
  15. B

Re: My New Picassos The pics are there. Sasquatch posted them for me. I think it's Post #9. They are doing great! I love them! Bobbi
  16. B

Re: My New Picassos Thanks Boozeman. Without your help I wouldn't have them. Bobbi
  17. B

Re: My New Picassos They look like it, huh! But I still see them swimming in my tank. Thanks. Bobbi
  18. B

Re: My New Picassos Thanks! There they are! Bobbi
  19. B

Re: My New Picassos The pictures are in the gallery now. How do I get them over to this post?
  20. picasso1_Sm

picasso1_Sm