Search results

1. A

MBI workshop 2013 !!!

Don't miss your chance! MASM and the MBI are pleased to announce the 4th Annual Marine Breeder's Workshop! The only marine aquarium conference dedicated SOLELY to captive breeding. The Workshop will be held at the Cranbrook Institute of Science in Bloomfield Hills, MI on Saturday...
  2. A

MASM frag swap @ Gibralter! 04.27.13 Michigan

We are getting together on the east side this time! Come check out the new venue Gibralter in Mt. Clemens Mi. There will be food and drinks available on site. Amazing corals from our outstanding vendors and deals all day long. More details to come soon! :)
  3. A

Pricing an XXL coral

I'm looking for some input on pricing for this XXL Rabbit ear leather coral. it about 16" x 20" I was thinking $150.00 usd but I don't see comparables often. LMK what you think. :)
  4. A

Marine Breeders Initiative

There are MBI folks all over the world. Are there some here on Reef Sanctuary? Breeding and raising marine fish seems to be a passion all unto itself!
  5. A

Don't forget to visit or Sponsors!

Don't forget to visit our Sponsors! There are lots of great people that help support this board. Be sure to take the time to look through their forums, you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find. :overhere:
  6. A

Do you belong to a reef/fish club?

As the title says. Do you belong to a reef or fish club? If so what do you like about it? If not why not? Me personally, I'm a member of a couple clubs close to me. MASM, and TRAC. I have been part of other clubs over the years, but proximity and interest changes,and lifestyle changes...
  7. A

Who is from the Michigan/Ohio area?

I'm from Michigan, and always like to meet people from my general area. :white:
  8. A

AJ REEF's Reef beginning.

Here is a bit about my current setup. There still is lots to do here and there. I get to it when time allows. Acrylic 375 g. 84" long 24" wide 48" high. I'll try to add more pic here and there as I go.
  9. A

Hello Reef Sanctuary! :)

Nice looking forum you have here. Doing a bit of googling on marine ich and landed here. I'm sure there is lots to learn and share with so many people with a passion for marine tanks. ATM I have a 375 FOWLER, but hoping to get it more reefy in the future.