Search results

1. M

Bleached coral

Hey everybody, I have a bunch of real decoration coral I have had sitting around my tank room I am wanting to sell it! ( I MEAN REALLY BIG BEAUTIFUL PIECES) About 20 pieces from volleyball size to softball size!! Any takers no realistic offer will be turned down!!!! I need to move this...
  2. M

What is the guy that has??

What is the name of the guy who has that huge tank that is shaped like an "L" I think he lives in europe very famous???? Thanks Shawn:time:
  3. M

Bleached display coral forsale!! (Large & Small)

I have about 2 dozen pieces of bleached coral I am wanting to sell. They range in size from softball up to beach ball size!! Wanting to sell or trade for hunting/photography equiptment. If interested EMAIL me at: shawnrosa07@yahoo.com Thanks Shawn:olsmile:
  4. M

OK im selling the whole setup!!!!

Ok, selling 75 gallon tank, stand, MH 2x250 watt canopy light, rock (tank full), aquaclear 150 sump w/ built in protein skimmer, fluidized bed filter, the whole setup!!! Ok ill email pics to anyone who is interested!!!! $550.00 O.B.O. Thanks Shawn:dance: P.S. I'll meet anyone close!!!
  5. M

75 gallon tank/stand with Metal Halide canopy forsale!!!

I am selling my 75 gallon tank and stand with my large metal halide set up. The MH canopy has 2- 250 watt single ended bulbs (two months old) and 2 - 40 fully actinic flour. bulbs it has high powered fans on both ends. I am wanting to keep my filter which is a aquaclear 150 with built in protein...
  6. M

Feeding algae??

Ok since I finally got my powder blue eating the dried algae how often should I place it in the tank??? Thanks! Shawn:dunno:
  7. M

DT's phytoplankton question????!!!!!!

My mom put my DT's phyto in the freezer (GRRRRR!!!) it says not to freeze, is it totally wasted???? Thanks Shawn:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
  8. M

Acan. question???

Hey everybody I have noticed that a lot of people have acans. and I was wondering how hard they are to maintain??? Just let me know!! Thanks Shawn:thumbup:
  9. M

What goby sifts crushed coral the best??

I am taken care of a 125 gallon salt tank with crushed coral on the bottom. What goby sifts crushed coral the best?? Any suggestions?? Thanks Shawn
  10. M

Sand sifting??

I want to find something that will keep my sand sifted. Really like to try a sand sifting goby which one do you think is the best?? I have a 75 gallon reef tank with a neon goby so it would have to get along with it.... Also have a black sailfin blenny aswell. Many other fish but nothing that...
  11. M

Powder Blue problem???

OK I ordered a powder blue tang and got it 3 days ago. He looks great except he is showing little interest in food!!:waa: He picks at the rock like crazy! Ive tried frozen(brine, mysis, bloodworm) and flake??? Any other suggestions PLEASE!!!!! Thanks! Shawn
  12. M

Anemone Emergency!!!!!

Ok I have a bubbletip anemone and it is doing great but at the bottom of the foot it hardened and wont stick to anything, any suggestions??? But besides that he looks healthy what should I do??? Thanks Shawn
  13. M

Where to get a new clam??

I was wondering which place is the best and most competitive when it comes to clams??? Wanting to get one!! Let me know.... Thanks :turntable Shawn I wouldve post this in the clam forum but more people are viewing this one!!!
  14. M

Helpful tip for feeding Sun Corals!!!!

Today I took a small can of HBH shrimp pellets and sent them through the food processor and turned it into a powder. I then mixed it in a cup with some tank water then sprayed it over my sun corals. THEY LOVED IT!!! Because the pellets sink it does a great job of staying in the area you squirt...
  15. M

Coral feeding???

I want to find out what is the best all around food for my reef, (clams, sun coral, leathers, xyenia, plates, bubble anenome) etc... Any suggestions??? Thanks Shawn
  16. M

Brand question??

Ok, have a 75 gallon reef. Doing great but I want to get only the best brands when it comes to test kits and supplements. Any suggestions?? (No snake oils please!!! :)
  17. M

Tank setup for sale ( central Indiana)

Anyone who is interested in a 75 gallon reef setup and is close to central Indiana I have a great deal!!!!! :contract: Thousands invested will take any reasonable offer!!! Shawn :) 1-765-628-2516 I have: 75 gallon tank setup 2 x 250 watt metal halide canopy setup (new bulbs) 150...
  18. M

Coral questions???

Well bought some new additions for the reef. I got a galaxea coral and a pogada and also a nice sun coral. Any ideas or tips for keeping them???? Thanks SHawn
  19. M

Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was cleaning the reef with a razor blade and it slipped out and down into all the live rock!!!! I cannot find it will I be ok??? Dont want to have it rust and do damage! Shawn:smack:
  20. M

Lighting my tank??

I have a 75 gallon reef tank. I have two 250 watt metal halide bulbs. Need to know what degree of bulb I should get. I have 10k and they are just to whitish yellow colored I am thinking about going 14k to give it more blue tint!!!! What you all think? Thanks Shawn