Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was cleaning the reef with a razor blade and it slipped out and down into all the live rock!!!! I cannot find it will I be ok??? Dont want to have it rust and do damage!
Shawn:smack:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
It will rust, dont think its an immediate problem, but its got to come out, when stores open go buy a small magnet and put it on a string.Steve

Jorgens

I'd put on the pot of coffe. It's a long night with the lil ones. I'd jump on it right away..but thats me...

I'd get it out. Start ripping as best ya can. A magnet will help. Get one first then start the procedure. Hopefully you can poke it into all the holes and find it before you have to move anything.

Good Luck!!!

boozeman

it wouldve been fine if you didnt find it...but good that you did cause it would be bad to cut yourself one day while aranging the rockscape and thinking 'oh thats where it was' :D

lgerold

Marinelover, I'm glad you found it safely. I had to smile when I read your thread- I recently dropped a tube of SUPER GLUE in the tank, and it fell into the live rock. I got it out, but that could have been a disaster!