Search results

1. Tuna

Water change mix smells

Well it seems ok so I'm going to use it. Thanks everybody.
  2. Tuna

Water change mix smells

Perhaps I over reacted.. It's doesn't have any smells to now..oops! But I'm still unsure :rollingey
  3. Tuna

Water change mix smells

Hi. I hope this is the right place to ask.. I just switched salt from instant ocean to red sea coral pro and the water had a chemical smell to it.. I've only used oceanic, instant ocean,and reef crystals in the past and have never had an odor of any kind. The r.o. Water has no smell and the...
  4. Tuna

Passing Out Karma

Funny, I usually pass out drunk..
  5. Tuna

My Biocube 14

Make your own! Buying and transporting all that water would be a pain. It can't be cost effective either..
  6. Tuna

Billions of flatworms

A sixline wrasse would eat them... Most likely..
  7. Tuna

Algae Bloom? Please Help

On a new tank you will have an algae bloom at first.. What is your lighting schedule? You should stop dosing also and let nature take it's course.. And changing half the water might be a good idea.
  8. Tuna

It Finally Happened!

no!!!!!!!!:tears:
  9. Tuna

Small Wrasses

oh, well the candy hog can be a little frisky so scratch that. And my sixline is very peaceful towards my algae blenny. I think they sleep in the same rock too. the jawfish stays in one spot all day I imagine, is this guy all alone in your 240 gal tank?
  10. Tuna

Meet my new freinds

they have some big teeth too!
  11. Tuna

OH Nooo

hmm you could also check the manufactures website for replacement parts...
  12. Tuna

clean up crew

I hope you didn't get a green brittle star with that package deal. I have one and they are NASTY. You should have a cleaner shrimp or shrimps,the kind and amount of snails is based on if you have substrate or not and how big the tank is,and if you will have light or unanchored corals in the...
  13. Tuna

I need to catch a Blue Tang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X13QgaOT7hA
  14. Tuna

OH Nooo

pff I've gone a week. Ive seen a few tanks (some LFS's that I frequent) that have been running but not skimming for months lol.
  15. Tuna

Meet my new freinds

:wave: Hello, Id like to show off my new black clowns. They were called Black Percula at the fish wholesaler but they look a lot like a clarkii/ocelaris mix:drool: check em out! got a real ID? Whatever they are I love em:thumbup:
  16. Tuna

Clown Question.

They may have had a territorial 'beef'. Were they freindly with each other? Do they 'sleep' together?
  17. Tuna

Small Wrasses

why not a sixline? just curious. Ive had one of these before and Ive been looking for another,Candy Hog Wrasse I thought it was a hogfish but Ive been seeing the name wrasse attached to it as well.
  18. Tuna

redslime bloom and white stuff on my frogspawn

well the pods are in a different tank with no red stuff (same RO water) i wont deny i have a flow issue...i seem to be just noticing it lol the powerheads are old and totally purple so they need to go. i want to get a wave box also but that has to wait (250 beans) so since i changed the...
  19. Tuna

i hope so...thanks buddy:wave:
  20. Tuna

a clown used to live in it, thats the only fish i have. I have witnessed the clown sucking on my hammers before...but it didnt seem to mind;) i moved the peice lower in the tank after i tried to get that stuff off. it might look worse than it is right now since i held the base if it under the...