Search results

1. M

Tok's RSM 250

What's the name of the gorgonia Tok? Been looking at them myself but can never find a photosynthetic one Matt
  2. M

Tok's RSM 250

Hey Tok Gorgeous gorgonia is it photosynthetic? Where you get the RO unit from?
  3. M

RSM250 Back Chambers

Hey people Merry Xmas I may sound daft asking this question but was wondering if any RSM250 owners have clean up crew (snails) in there rear chamber Only reason I ask is when I syphon my rear chambers for routine maintenance there's alot of gunk in there an was wondering if a small snail...
  4. M

Tok's RSM 250

Go on Tok pretty please show some more spectacular pictures :-) What do you run in your media basket Tok?
  5. M

Tok's RSM 250

Hey Tok How's things mate? Just a quick question about your long tentacle anemone, how you manage to keep it where it is as I have read they prefer a deep sandbed for placement but by looks of yours it's on rocks Correct me if im wrong Are you running the stock skimmer? Matt
  6. M

Deltec mc500

Thanks so much I really appreciate your help Just checked my blue sponge an it's got loads of gunk in it so will give it a clean now What filter media do you run?
  7. M

Deltec mc500

Hey bmp thanks for your reply I have mine set exactly the same way except mine is 4 notch down an set by auto top up I don't suppose you have any pictures you could share of how your skimmer is set up (hanger height, air valve etc) How often do you empty your skimmer cup?
  8. M

Deltec mc500

Almost at the point now of throwing this deltec mc500 out the window I have come back to a soaking wet carpet cos its pumping water out of the collection cup I have it set up how everyone else has there's set up I here the collection cup is at the point of almost balancing ontop of the skimmer...
  9. M

Deltec mc500

Hey anders would it be possible to see some pictures of your skimmer cup with the tube to the container?
  10. M

Deltec mc500

Yeh I run a auto top up keep it at 5th notch down yet still it overflows :-(
  11. M

Deltec mc500

Hey people I know there's a thread about this but after reading it over an over again I'm still having problems setting up my deltec mc500 skimmer I have it set up exactly the way everyone one here has advised yet I'm still having problems with massive overflow of wet skim sometimes its that bad...
  12. M

Tok's RSM 250

Hey Tok Tank looks amazing it just gets better an better my aim is to get my tank as good as yours just a quick question i know you was using ATI T5 lighting with a combination of colours but what was the wattage of the lighting? are the bulbs the same watttage as the red sea max 250 stock...
  13. M

Algae help/advice

They ain't snail eggs there literally glued to the back wall only a razor blade can remove them What's best way to get rid of turf algae
  14. M

Algae help/advice

Hey people tank is running great everythin is perfect fish are so happy yet I still have this algae of some kind on my live rock I was wondering if you expert could help me find out what it is and how I can rid of it Hope the picture helps Also on my back wall I have lots of white things...
  15. M

Tok's RSM 250

How do you drain it Tok?
  16. M

Tok's RSM 250

Thanks Tok Do you drain the frozen food?
  17. M

Tok's RSM 250

Hey Tok How's things mate? Just a quick question mate what do you feed your fish? How much? How often? Also what do you feed your corals? How much? How often? Just curious as I strive for a reef like yours an would be gratefull of any advice you give me Matt
  18. M

Help/advice please

Hey people Just thought I would ask you lot for some help Basically I have changed my rsm 250 pump 2 for a external newjet 2300 pump to feed my chiller I have plumbed it all up but for some reason it won't suck an pump any water at all I probably sound abit thick asking but why is it not...
  19. M

Chiller Problem/Help

I don't run the heater at all and the cabinet has the red sea max cabinet fan helping keep it cool
  20. M

Chiller Problem/Help

Hi everyone im in desperate need of some help with my chiller d&d dc300 i have it set up the way red sea max tells you to with the accessory kit im running it through the chiller then through uv steriliser the back into the tank basically the problem i have is when the chiller comes on it...