Search results

1. Sean99

Clownfish sick???

Unfortunately my clown died. But my new question now is how can I remove the parasite from my tank so that I can ensure that it is dead and not in my tank at all? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Sean99

Clownfish sick???

Thank you both Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Sean99

Clownfish sick???

That looks quite close to what my clown has I will try what the pages suggested thanks so much! It probably came from the newest clown which I got a week ago, which is also the one that died, but it didn't display any of the symptoms in store Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sean99

Clownfish sick???

Hi everybody, I recently had 2 clownfish in my 15 gallon nano. Now I only have one. The first one died when it started to become lethargic and a white film started to appear on its head. Now this is starting to happen to my second one and I don't want to lose this one. It's the only fish in the...
  5. Sean99

New 15 gallon nano

The hammar coral was moved to another tank and there's some nice coralline algae growth, along with some unwanted algae growth which hopefully will be gone soon
  6. Sean99

Lfs claims it's RO water

I do have my own RO/DI system. I simply wanted to test the water the lfs was selling to see if it was actually RO water because I heard they sometimes don't replace their filters or they just give you tap water which I now know is tru
  7. Sean99

Lfs claims it's RO water

I just went to my lfs to buy some RO water to see if it actually was reverse osmosis water. When I brought it home I did a TDS reading on it and it was unbelievable. My TDS reading was 58ppm for their water. They've been selling this so called "RO" water to so many people. This water can't be...
  8. Sean99

New 15 gallon nano

Tank is coming along nicely Sent from my iPhone
  9. Sean99

New 15 gallon nano

Along with some snails and some blue legged hermit crabs this is my first fish addition to the tank: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Sean99

Coral snow without protein skimmer?

I agree and I'm getting another skimmer within two weeks, and I'm aiming to get a ASM or a reef octo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Sean99

Best New protein skimmer for reef tank?

Yes it's the HOB model and thanks I was looking into getting a reef octo or ASM but I wanted other peoples opinions on what skimmer is good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Sean99

Best New protein skimmer for reef tank?

I'm looking to get a new protein skimmer for my 55 gallon and 15 gallon reef tanks, but i don't know what skimmers to get. Right now I have the Coralife super skimmer needle wheel 65gallon but I absolutely hate it. At first it was good than after a few months it constantly kept flooding for no...
  13. Sean99

Okay thanks I was curious cuz I only have a skimmer on one of my tanks so I wanted to know if it would be okay to use without a skimmer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Sean99

Yes it's the Korallen-Zucht Coral Snow and it's it's not for feeding corals, or so I was told. Plus this link I found says the exact same thing about coral snow that I was told by the store keeper: http://reefbuilders.com/2013/10/07/zeovit-coral-snow-awesome/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Sean99

I'm using it to clear my tanks water with because it's slightly cloudy
  16. Sean99

Is it okay if I dose coral snow without a protein skimmer running on my tank? Is the water going to stay cloudy or will it just take longer to clear up?
  17. Sean99

One degree out

Never heard of a bug flying into a fish tank before or at least it's never happened to me before. That must've been one of the weirdest things to pull out of your tank....the weirdest for me was when one of my baby cousin poured juice into my reef tank because she said the fish were thirsty
  18. Sean99

Nutri-Seawater any good?

Thank you everyone and I agree it's wayy overpriced, I think that money is better spent on coral than giving it to some guys wallet for something people can make themselves Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Sean99

Nutri-Seawater any good?

Shoot wrong forum
  20. Sean99

Nutri-Seawater any good?

Just saw this stuff online and I was wondering if it's any good? If anyone has tried this product it would be nice to hear their experience with it. They say it "instantly cycles" is this true? If you haven't heard of this here's the link: http://www.nutriseawater.com/