New 15 gallon nano

Sean99

Hey everybody! Just starting my 15 gallon tank up, it's going to be a reef. This tank used to be a reef tank but I started a 55 gallon up over a year ago and than transferred all the livestock into there, and since than the tank hasn't been used. So I decided to start it up a week ago and just wanted input on the rockscape and future possibilities for fish/coral/invertebrates. I will be waiting about another month before I put any fish in it and probably 3 months before I have any corals or inverts. And I just wanted to post my progress on the tank as time goes on. Any input/criticism on anything is appreciated. I've been keeping reef tanks since I was 11, and now I'm currently 14 and I love every minute of caring for the tanks and species.
7ebe6a8e.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sean99

Thanks it took me a long time to get the scape the way I wanted it because before I always used to have trouble getting a proper scape that looked good. that rock was expensive to about 4 bucks per lbs

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Looks good from here! :)

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Sean99

Along with some snails and some blue legged hermit crabs this is my first fish addition to the tank:

y7enedad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean99

The hammar coral was moved to another tank and there's some nice coralline algae growth, along with some unwanted algae growth which hopefully will be gone soon

supatemy.jpg
4ujeve9a.jpg