Search results

1. C

Wai's 92gal (corner)

Nice job dude. The tank is looking good. I added a Leapord Wrasse to mine to help eat the flat worms that I have. Other than that and the 6" Clam....no more additions. Can't wait to see this thing in person and see if fully stocked!!
  2. C

Charyabb's Red Creatures

Does anyone know what this stuff is? I updated the first post in the Thread with a picture. Anyone? Anyone? :bouncebox
  3. C

Charyabb's 110 gallon Reef Tank

I buried a rock under the Clam and it has attached to that. Roger on that one!! :thumbup: The Flame Angle has left the clam alone so far but I will watch its behavior....thanks for the heads up. :)
  4. C

Got some new inhabitants to the tank. Here is a picture of the two newbee's.
  5. Clam_and_Flame_Angle

Clam_and_Flame_Angle

6. C

Wai's 92gal (corner)

Any updated pics? :rollingey
  7. C

New filter and skimmer works really well. I needed more space for my new protien skimmer. The little SeaLogic that I had was filling up every 3-4 hours...it was for a 50 gallon tank. This one can skim 200 gallons....and pulls all kinds of crap out of the water. I bought a Clam (4") and a...
  8. C

Here is my setup down below. New filter and protein skimmer.
  9. IMG_3959

IMG_3959

10. C

Charyabb's Red Creatures

I updated my first post with a picture of the red bugs.....can anyone ID?
  11. IMG_3958

IMG_3958

12. C

Charyabb's Red Creatures

The first picture kind of looks like what I have. They don't really move around that much....but I noticed that my hermit crabs have some on there shells...and that might be how they are spreading so quickly. I had one person say that the only way to get ride of them is to syphon them out with...
  13. C

Charyabb's Red Creatures

Sorry...what does SPS mean? (I am not good with the lingo :columbo: ) My bio has pictures of my corals. Xenia, sea polyps, mushrooms, and a flower pot.
  14. C

Charyabb's Red Creatures

I need some help. I have an infestation of small creatures on my live rock and on my sand at the base of the live rock. I thought that they were little pieces of red algae....but in looking closely they appear to be little red bugs. They moved when ever a hermit or snail got near them. They...
  15. C

Does anyone know anything about clams? I am thinking of adding one to the bottom of my tank. I know that I have enough lighting....and the right food....but is there anything else that I should know before I spend the money? :bouncebox
  16. C

I will post another pictures of the "guts" of the tank tomorrow. I just got a new filter and new protein skimmer. WOW...my new protein skimmer pulls out all kinds of crap in the water. Best one I have ever owned. I will check the name tonight post it with the pic (in case anyone else out...
  17. C

PICS ARE HERE!! :thumbup: I attached the link where they should be. If I messed up the link please let me know and we can try it again. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/3453
  18. Charyabb's Corals (Oscar in the background)

Charyabb's Corals (Oscar in the background)

19. Charyabb's Xenia and Mushrooms

Charyabb's Xenia and Mushrooms

20. Charyabb's 110 gallon reef tank

Charyabb's 110 gallon reef tank