Charyabb's 110 gallon Reef Tank

charyabb

Hi, I am new to the site. I have a 110 gallon Reef tank with Pumping Xenia, Flower Pot, Orange Sea Polips, and green mushrooms. I have 6 clowns and a Blonde Naso tang. I am just rebuilding the tank after Hurricane Wilma (*****) killed everything in my tank :cry1: .

I will try to post some pictures as I get better on this site.

Stay tuned until then. :whstlr:

IMG_3948.JPG

IMG_3947.JPG

IMG_3945.JPG

Last edited:

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Welcome to RS...yea sorry to hear about your tank...but starting over can be fun too! :)

charyabb

The 6 Clowns are really cool...that school together and hang out on the bottom right of the tank. No aggression to anything and they seem to play nice with each other.

I really have to post a pic!! :thumbup:

charyabb

The Clowns are Percula specicies. (all tank raised). I had 2 of them....and I added 4 more this weekend. I figured that if I add 4...the original 2 won't bother any one more than the other....IT WORKED. They actually sleep in pairs of 3. One pair on the bottom left and one pair on the bottom right....but during the day they all play together. It really is fascinating. They are all Juveniles....the 2 original ones I have had for about 10 months. They were actually the only thing that survived Hurricane Wilma.....so I have a soft spot for them.

Pictures coming soon....I PROMISE.

WaiWiliki

Hey charyabb... where's the pics.... hehehe.... I'm turning blue waiting.... :look: and let me know about Saturday.

charyabb

OK!! I had all the pictures from my tank....and I brought them to work (because we are still setting up our computer in our home office) and started to download the pictures and found out that there is a size limit on the pictures. DAMN. My pics are 300KB and they need to be 50 KB :tears:

I am going home now to take new pictures and will hopefully have them posted tomorrow.

QUESTION: Should I post them to this Thread....or should I start a new thread? Anyone??

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
charyabb...no need to start a new thread...go ahead and post them here :) ...just use adobe photoshop or a similar program to cut them down to the correct size...

Cheers!

daveat

can't wait. i know how fun lots of clowns can be one of the tanks i help take care of is a 150 gallon with 5 perculas, 2 flames, 1 black, and 2 maroons. the maroons keep two anemones the 2 flames live in one anemone, the black hangs out by himself and the perculas ALL inhabit one anemone

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Nice pics Charyabb! I am attching them here (just copy the UBB code at the bottom of your pic, then paste here) so everyone can see them without clicking.

IMG_3945.JPG

IMG_3947.JPG

IMG_3948.JPG