Search results

1. G

Starting new reef - RSM130D

Hello, I have Red sea max 130D. I preferer to do a reef, but I have problem with aquascape rocks that I buyed. After playing hours with the rocks this is what came out: Option A: Option B: What you think? What to choose? Thanks
  2. G

starting new rsm130D

Hello, I just started my new Rsm 130D. Its good the rock aquascape for corals? Thanks
  3. G

new begining reef rsm130d

hello pictures : what u think ? good design for corals? how to begin the cycle? tnx for the help
  4. G

Help ID this shrimps

hello i have this shrimps : what is thet shrmip ^ ?
  5. G

identification snail

hello i have in the aquarium snail : what is thet snail ? he reef safe?
  6. G

problems with my new corals

hello i have rsm 130d reef aquarium perametrs : amonia -0 nitrit -0 nitrate - 1.0-2.5 phospate - 0.05 (jbl ) alk- 7.0dkh calchium - 490-500 ppm magnasium - 1590-1600ppm the problem : i bought new 5 corals and they few days in the aquarium and open helf here pictures ...
  7. G

Haim's Rsm 130D

Hello My Rsm 130D :
  8. G

found some snail

hello i found some snail thet treveling on the glass here picture: anyone know what is thet snail ? tnx
  9. G

my xenia + anthelia

hello i purchased xenia + anthelia here video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHlxTO2XilY&feature=plcp looking good? anthelia looking happy ?
  10. G

help with red slime remover

hello i have rsm 130d becuase i have chano bactaria i decide use the red slime remover i put thet in the aquarium and after 48 hours all the chano bactaria gone and now the aquarium is clean but i have problem with the skimmer the skimmer is over skimmer what i should to do? tnx...
  11. G

about coral

hello I bought this coral : what his name ? tnx
  12. G

aquascape in rsm130d

hello i have rsm130d this is how he looks now : i have this rock : What would be more beautiful in rsm130d' the old or the new rock ^ ?
  13. G

My Rsm 130D

HELLO SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH HERE IS MY RSM130D IN VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CYQpZezWoQ&feature=player_embedded I WILL HAPPY KNOW WHAT U THINK ABOUT MY REEF? any Suggestions? tnx
  14. G

help me with design stone

hello i have rsm 130d i have few stones and wants make good rock style for reef I made such a design Uploaded with ImageShack.us what do you think?:
  15. G

help design rock RSM130D

hello i have rsm130d My goal is to do Reef I bought some stones And I find it difficult to design I have been frustrated mentally That's what I would end up: Uploaded with ImageShack.us What do you think? tnx sry for my bad english
  16. G

My RSM130D - New Design

Hello everyone I made a new design I wanted to simulate a reef rock style the corals are Little in stress What do you think? tnx
  17. G

My Red Sea Max 130D

hello everyone i have rsm 130d thet work 2 months here the picture: 1.what u think about the aquarium? 2.i have vibration pump sunsun jvp-101 he do 3000L\h is good for this aquarium? if yes ' where the best put him? 3. which corals put on the sand and the rocks? ANY TIPS? (IF U...
  18. G

help with rsm 130d

hello everyone i have rsm 130d thet work 2 months here the picture: 1.what u think about the aquarium? 2.i have vibration pump sunsun jvp-101 he do 3000L\h is good for this aquarium? if yes ' where the best put him? 3.in the aquarium i have Algae with color black and yellow\green...
  19. G

help design stones for reef

hello everybody im new here my name is haim i have red sea max 130d new surry for my bad english i need help to design stones for reef im did some design from stones what i have and i would know what you think ? here the pictures: tnx for the help :clink: