Search results

1. M

ligthing for sps

hi there, I'm new to sps . my tank setup is mh 150w , 2x 24w t5ho. tank size is 30inch * 15inch * 22inch. im wondering is my mh enough for sps to growth. or i need to change to fully t5 ho which mean 6 t5ho?
  2. M

SPS splitting white thing

Hi guys, Do you guys facing new sps splitting white thing from the polyps? isit normal?
  3. M

Rock fell down on RBTA. HELLPPPP

Hi there, One of my rock felt down directly on the RBTA and now the RBTA have some wound there. And the wound there split out white curly thing. Is there any possibility for the survival? hellppp needed.
  4. M

A Scypha ciliata sponge

Hi guys, Scypha ciliata sponge grow rapidly for past few week. and now it almost every where in my sump even my bio pellets reactor. some appear in my main tank. is there any way to remove it without harming my tank? is it toxic? thanks:snow:
  5. M

Red Bubble tip anemone and Red base long tentacles anemone

Hi there, i have one Red Bubble tip anemone and one Red base long tentacles anemone in my 50 g tank. I wonder is it fine for both anemone to live next to each other? as i suspect red base long tentacles anemone do stung my RBTA cause my rbta doesnt look well recently, it lost it tentacles and...
  6. M

Tap water or RO water

Hi guys, i'm wondering is anyone out there using tap water instead of RO water? As my LFS said that they are using Tap water, cause it contain natural element than RO water. need to hear u guy opinion thanks
  7. M

maroon clown bite RBTA

Hi guys, Do you all met this kind of problem? after i intro my maroon clown into my main tank , after a night i saw my RBTA have some puncture tentacles . Do u guy have any idea on this?
  8. M

Red slime problem

Hi there, I having red slime problem in my main tank and my sump. There marco algae growing in the sump as well as the red slime. Is there any solution to cure the red slime problem? No3 - 0 Po4- undetectable No2-0 kh- 8dkh
  9. M

algae cover up coral

Hi there, Recently i was away from my tank for a week, when i came back home i saw most of my tank were cover up by the brown diatom on my glass, and hair algae on my LR, some of my button get cover up by algae and my finger leather as well. My question is, how can i eliminate those algae...
  10. M

Leopard Wrasse

hi there, i bought a Leopard Wrasse last night, after i intro it to my main tank, it straight aways bury it self in my DSB , till today i havent see it appear . :cry1:
  11. M

button polyps and plankton

hi there, I newly bought a button with a special price from the LFS. It is because the polyps is no longer stick on the rock. Is it possible to stick on my live rock for several week? as it thrive well now. And the LFS recommended me a new plankton which is REEF PEARLS. Do any guy or girl...
  12. M

sps requirement

Hi there, may i know what is the requirement for the sps, the equiment that it need? cause im interested in sps or maybe lps. but recently i bought a glove coral which is not attach to any rock. It doesnt open up tho. my tank is 2.5 feet. rose anemone and red base anemone doing well...
  13. M

glove polyps don't open

Hi there, Recently i purchase a glove polyps from LFS, at first it thrive well in the LFS but after i put it into my tank it doesnt want to open after the first day. the coral is close for 4 days now. Help needed. and my previously injured button polyps doesnt open as well. water parameter...
  14. M

new fishes keep on dying.

Hi there, Recently all the fish i bought is dying. i add 1 by 1 at each time over 3 days. but i have no luck at all. Last week i clean my sand, sump and change all the water due to bad water condition. And now the tank was 1 week old. and i dose micto bacter 7, bio-digest, dio-tim, stop...
  15. M

carpet anemone, red rose anemone, bubble anemone, red base anemone

Hi there, Recently i just purchase a HQI metal halide 150W for my 50 gallon tank. All my anemone doesnt seem working well tho.Is the changes too sudden ? My water parameter is 9dkh, Calcium is 420ppm, salinity 1.020, nitrate 5ppm, phosphate not measure yet. my tank height is 20 inch tall, 30...
  16. M

High NO3

Hi there, I'm currently fighting with NO3 months ago. I still haven't solve the problem. I used seachem de-nitrate, sulfur. All kind of this doesn't help to lower down the NO3. LPS told me that sulfur need to be drip system as i just let it flow with 300L/H. My mushroom coral doesn't...
  17. M

High Calcium!! need Help

Dear all, I'm new here.I'm facing very high calcium recently. And i lost my green star polyps, it's seem doesn't open much and mat starting to melt down. The salt i currently using is Seachem salt. Thanks