new fishes keep on dying.

milk

Hi there,

Recently all the fish i bought is dying. i add 1 by 1 at each time over 3 days. but i have no luck at all.

Last week i clean my sand, sump and change all the water due to bad water condition. And now the tank was 1 week old. and i dose micto bacter 7, bio-digest, dio-tim, stop ammo. this is all i dose for the tank to cycle. I'm using back my previous old live rock which is in my tank for over 1 year. and i didnt wash it at all. Can any one tell me what wrong in my tank. as today i just add a maroon clown and sailfin blenny.

RIP:

Yellow wrasse
Sailfin tang

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
change all the water due to bad water condition. And now the tank was 1 week old. and i dose micto bacter 7, bio-digest, dio-tim, stop ammo. this is all i dose for the tank to cycle.

Sounds like the tank is cycling - don't add any more fish... until it stable

If you have lost all your fish... I think I would stop dosing everything and cycle the tank as described in the below link, make sure you test to watch the cycle progress.

Then start a good maintenance program, like weekly water changes 10-15% and be sure to run fresh carbon with gfo - this will keep you from every having "bad water conditions".

:read:
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/fish-diseases-treatments/29836-mature-aquarium.html

Reef Wall