Search results

1. landshark

Hello all - Introducing myself

Welcome myreeftime Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. landshark

HELP! Going kh crazy

Take some of your water down to your lfs and have them test it for you, if the reading are off the chart then you have a bad test kit.
  3. landshark

Refugium macroalgae struggling to grow

Like daveK state the light make a difference, how long are you keeping the light on for? is it on a alternate schedule from your display
  4. landshark

Please suggest a new fish or two for my established reef tank.

We need pictures of the new tank addition Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. landshark

DianaKay's RSM 250

I had one pencil urchin in my 120 that took care of my problematic algae, so one should be good in your tank Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. landshark

Quarantine Tank

Yes that should be fine Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. landshark

Help with replacement pump or skimmer

I have a vertex IN-100 skimmer which have a pump going out. I cant seem to find a replacement which put me at a cross road. :cry1: 1. do a look into buying a new skimmer 2. keep looking for replacement pump?At this point I am open to any suggestion!
  8. landshark

Plumbing questions

What brand reactor are you getting? I think you should be able to get it installed with a tee off you supply line Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. landshark

New to the site

Welcome to RS! Love your bean setup I will have to change my coast 2 coast to to blue acrylic instead of glass Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. landshark

Flame tail blenny

It's hard to tell from those picture! But he dose look like an eel. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. landshark

Hi Guys

:welcomera and congrats on your new Tank
  12. landshark

Installing an algae scrubber in your refugium or sump - a DIY how to

I see i would love to grow some in me fuge i will have to try your suggestion of using corrugated plastic poster board for my podes. what brand of frozen mysids do you use?
  13. landshark

Installing an algae scrubber in your refugium or sump - a DIY how to

how did you get mysid to grow in the fuge?
  14. landshark

Return pump from external sump help

you have a tone of option depending on what you want to do, here are a few good pumps to choose from. But like anything in this hobby it's your preference on which to buy these are some of the pumps that i have used, Quite One 2200, Mag-Drive Supreme 5, or Eheim Compact 2000 so any on them...
  15. landshark

Return pump from external sump help

can you give us some more details on your current setup? do you have a sump? how long of a drop or how high will the water need to travel to get back to the display tank?
  16. landshark

Brine Shrimp

Yes, I feed them with spirulina powder Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. landshark

Brine Shrimp

I have tried to raise brine shrimp in a grow out tank, but after a day or so they all die. How do you get them to live more than a few days? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. landshark

Diving Into the Deep End

Welcome to RS Jesstabby.
  19. landshark

Snid's 55 Gallon Chunk O' Ocean Reef

Great start I love your narration. What are you going to add next? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. landshark

Growing Your Own Pods

how is the pod farm going did you order from http://www.ipsf.com/podbreedingkit.html