Search results

1. G

MP40w, Eheim 1262,skimmer, and 5 stage RO/DI

Mp40 and eheim sold.
  2. G

MP40w, Eheim 1262,skimmer, and 5 stage RO/DI

Mp40w about 6 months old work perfectly $385 Eheim 1262 10 montha old $100 5 stage RO/DI with presure gauge and TDS meter $120 plus shipping Xtreme 200 protein Skimmer. Cup is cracked but i silicone it up and it never leaked. $140 plus shipping. jbj lighting, c-scope 50
  3. G

Gha

Where does it say i have a canister filter and who in gods name would use them on a long term SW tank. Small yellow tang and a bicolor blenny are my algae eating fish. CUC 25-30 turbo snails, 20 blue leg. Im hoping it is because i just used the end of my salt. I am switching to red sea...
  4. G

Gha

I just pulled out each rock that had GHA put it in a bucket full of SW. I scrubbed and rinsed the hell out of them.
  5. G

Gha

new bulbs. I hand feed one shrimp at a time.
  6. G

Gha

Well after 8 months of my tank running with out a problem 2 weeks ago i started to grow a lawn. I have tryed scrubbing it, picking it off, lights off, and gfo and nothing. Am i missing something. Ammo 0ppm nitrates 0ppm nitrites 0ppm phosphates 0ppm temp 78 SG 1.024
  7. G

confused curing live rock...HELP!!!

Looks good. Although i have never seen an ammonia level at 8.0. You need to remember that your rock is going to have die off. All your levels will spike then slowly drop off until they all reed 0ppm. What did you use to start the cycle if anything?
  8. G

Bicolor blenny and a orchid dottyback

I have searched and searched and nothing has came up and I'm going to assume that is a good thing, but i wanted to just make sure if anyone has these 2 fish in the same tank. And if they will get along. I know if i had a royal gramma it would not work out but i dont.
  9. G

More than a fan less than a chiller?

Well that kind of stinks but i am glad i asked. My tank only gets up to 79 from 78. So i am am only get a 1 degree swing all day. I will keep looking and see what i come up with.
  10. G

So even SS would leak metal into the water? Ok looks like im going to have to rethink my idea. Im not looking to run any kind of motor other than a fan. If i really thought i needed a chiller i would go out and get one but sense im only talking about 2 degrees i dont think i need to get one.
  11. G

Im looking for a radiator that is made of all stainless steal or plastic. I have yet to find one though. A fan is not enuff to keep the water cool so i was thinking of running water though a radiator and blowing a fan across it to get the heat out. Any thoughts or ideas?
  12. G

Ok, here's the deal ........

Aiptazer! Have you guys and gals seen this? - Reef Central Online Community
  13. G

SWC skimmers

That what i would have done. I wish the cone 160 was out when i got my tank up and running do to the fact i need room in my sump.
  14. G

SWC skimmers

IF you are limited on space i would go with the cone skimmer but if you have room to spare get the extreme 200 and save the money. Both are great skimmers i have the 200 and love it.
  15. G

Am I headed in the right direction with my nano

I will start off by saying i do not have a nano. What i have seen though is an upgrade on the pump, a heater and some cheato macro with one of those JBJ lights for it.
  16. G

Somthing is wrong

I am running chime-pure now and i did a 40% water change and it seems to be helping. My zoas have opened up and my torch is also starting to open up. Something had to have been in the water.
  17. G

Somthing is wrong

Hell no BIGAl no copper in the tank. Im going to go change the carbon in the tank tonight.
  18. G

Somthing is wrong

2 weeks ago my mushroom's, torch, and Zoas all closed up. All of my levels are with in the norm. The only think i changed was i shut down the sump and pulled out the check valve because it was stuck open. I put in a peace of straight pipe in its place. Could the new pipe be causing this...
  19. G

LED's to T5's

I need the extra cash i was thinking of selling my DIY 48 led's and gettng a aqua medic t5 set up. Any thoughts. I have some LPS's and softies and thats it. I would love to have some SPS but that will have to wait.
  20. G

Swc extreme 120

Looks great. Let it sit over night to let the silicon dry and you are in business. You might have to raise your skimmer up so it sits in the proper depth of water.