Search results

1. G

How to take good pictures of corals that show colors.

I can't figure out how to show the color of my corals in pictures. they always come out looking dull. Please help. Its hard to frag corals and sell them if people can't see the beauty of the coral. THanks.
  2. G

Need help upgrading to a 75 from a 33

How would i upgrade to a 75 from a 33 long? the 75 will be in the same tank as the 33 long. should i add the water from the 33 to the 75 and just add more saltwater? will this make my parameters freak out? i thought about setting up the 75 in another spot and letting it cycle and putting all the...
  3. G

Need Help Asap. Fish Hurting Another Fish

My boyfriend works at a pet store and they always keep clowns together. I had a picasso clown and added two more picassos and they all 3 got along just fine. I have NEVER had any problems mixing clowns. but the false percula is a VERY aggresive fish anyways. i bought him from the pet shop my...
  4. G

I am aware that they start off as a "mutal" sex and the bigger one will become the female and there will only be one female per bunch. they are doing fine now. i think he was just showing him who was boss.
  5. G

I wish he would be but he hasn't touched the false percula. the false is the one "hunting" for him, but he has calmed down a lot. The maroon is a sweetie. He went to the flowerpot and got picked on and now he is in the opposite corner hasn't even defended him self.
  6. G

The false percula is only about 5 months old. He is itty bitty. Since i have wrote the post the false has gone back to his flower pot and is acting the same as he was before so i am hoping he was just showing who was the boss. Lol. Thanks.
  7. G

I have a 33 long as long as a 55 just a little shorter. the false is smaller then the moroon but not by a lot. My false bit the back fin his breathing is fine not a stressed breathing. my false is hosting in my flower pot and of corse will not let him near but seams like my false keeps looking...
  8. G

I have a small false percula clownfish and I picked up a small maroon clown today. The false percula clown is a bruit. He will attack your hand if it is in the tank and he attacked the maroon clown. Can the false percula live with a maroon clown and my fish is just evil or can they not live...
  9. G

Please Help Loose Clove Polyps How to connet them to a rock or plug

I just bought some clove polyps and i need to know how to glue/exopy them to a rock or plug. they are loose but all connected to eachother. how would i glue them with out hurting the coral. thanks.
  10. G

Need HelpUnidenified Starfish In Reef Tank What does it eat

Re: Need Help Asap Unidenified Starfish In Reef Tank Now that I know what it is. How do I feed It? I have a red scooter Blenny and I feed him brine shrimp along with having a refugium. Thanks.
  11. G

Re: Need Help Asap Unidenified Starfish In Reef Tank Awesome. He is just so cute I didn't want to have to get rid of him. LOL. He is all over the back of my tank now. I don't know how I managed to miss him. Thanks again.
  12. starfish1

starfish1

very cute unidenifible starfish.
  13. G

I bought some rocks and coral from a guy two weeks ago and i have found an unidenifible star fish. It is only about 1/4 of an inch and is moving around a lot. here is a picture. any one know if it is reef safe? thanks.
  14. G

Wanting to set up a frag tank. Help please

I have a 33 long that has some amazing corals in it (atleast I think they are amazing) I have a frogspawn, a flowerpot, lots of different zoos, a rock about a foot long and 6 inches wide covered in green star polyp, 3 frags of a tree polyp and some other corals here and there. I am wanting to...
  15. G

Is my coco worm sick? WITH PICTURE

I just went up to a pet shop and got my water tested. for some reason my tank started cycling again. I did a 50% water change. the lady said she doesn't recommend any more then 25 but since it was at the peak of cycyling that i could do do 50. i just changed the water and will see how things go.
  16. G

it looks cloudy b/c all i have is a small point n shoot camera and i have to put it on natural light to take a picture with no flash the water is crystal clear
  17. DSCF8359

DSCF8359

18. G

My coco worm was doing fine but now he looks like all his feathers are curled up . will post pic
  19. G

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

I recieved my two picassos this morning and despite fex ex throwing the box on the ground and leaving they are fine. She knocked on the door and my boxer barked. she didn't even see my boxer. i was at the top of the steps and she half way bent down and dropped the box turned around and left...
  20. G

Crabs Are Evil Society

I think the fish was in the whole and the hermit blocked him in. but then again. he could have been fighting with the blue fish that died and the blue fish is the one that did that to his tail.