Search results

1. Wakeskater02

Hamilton Cayman Sun Pendants...

I have two 250w Hamilton Cayman Sun Pendants with 14k bulbs in them, I am selling them both for $500.00. They are both not even 6mo old!
  2. Wakeskater02

Couple Quality Macro Photos...

Does anyone know what pictures 13,14 and 15 are? Or what the names of them are? I know ones a chalice (What kind?) etc... Thanks and Hope You Enjoy!
  3. Wakeskater02

Check Out These Pictures Of My Tank!!!!!

Full Tank Shot from side Clownfish Coral Background Front of tank, Full tank shot Im looking at myself! Neon Green Eye Favia Radiant Wrasse Lunar Eclipse Not sure what these are? Name anyone? Pajama Cardinal Mu-Shi Blue Dot Rhodactis Pajama Cardinal...
  4. Wakeskater02

Show Quality Corals For Sale!!!!

So I am thinking about selling some corals. I am just gauging interest in them. Here they are... XL Size Superman Chalice XL size Blue Chalice with neon green eyes XL size Light Blue Chalice with green eyes Medium size Light green/pink chalice with green eyes Tru Blu Zoas rock Two...
  5. Wakeskater02

My Acan Is Not Opening!!!!

Does anyone know what the problem is? I have moved it all over the tank and it never opens. When I first bought the thing it was opened and beautiful. Now it has been 3 weeks and it hasn't opened up completely at all? Any Suggestions?
  6. Wakeskater02

Jackie & Mikes NEW Reef - A - Palooza!

So, I just moved my tank to our new place in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. I have a 75g 2+ year old tank. My future wife and I just bought our very first place! So long to renting another room. If you want to check out our blogs we have two one for our condo and one for our wedding, which is...
  7. Wakeskater02

Large Neon Green Brain And A Large Show Size Frogspawn....for Trade?

Hello all, I am looking to trade my Large Neon Green Brain or my 15+ head Neon green frogspawn for Acans. Or rare Zoos. If anyone is interested please let me know. I have to get rid of them because I have a 75g and they are Wayyyy too big for my tank! The brain when fully opened is...
  8. Wakeskater02

Toxic Shock of Zoos Leads to Amazing Coral Morphs!

Is this really true you can pour cold water on zoos and they will change color! If anyone knows how to do this or what it takes to work please let me know! Thanks.:rainbow:
  9. Wakeskater02

I Am Getting Rid Of My Tank Everything Must Go!!!!

Please click on the 100 Frags of Life link.....You will not be disappointed! http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/livestock-sale-trade/48335-100-frags-life.html
  10. Wakeskater02

100 frags of life....

So, I decided that I have too many tanks set up. I have about 6 - 150g tanks set up and I have a bunch of different pieces in friends tanks. So, I decided I am going to sell most of the stuff in the tanks. Shortly, I will be taking pictures of everything and posting it in this thread and on...
  11. Wakeskater02

Caulerpa taxifolia!!!!

I am watching this show on the Science Channel about Caulerpa taxifolia and how the aquarium industry brought it to populate in the ocean! It is super interesting! Any thoughts?
  12. Wakeskater02

Great shots with SONY DSC-P10...

I have the Sony DSC-P and I was wondering if it had any type of macro setting. I am trying to get super close shots of zoos and things, however, every time I get super close even with the "Flower" shot on it still stakes blurry photos. Does anyone know how to fix this....? Or what settings...
  13. Wakeskater02

SOUTHERN CALI Reefers!!!

Just wanted to start a thread so we could all mingle and stuff. Maybe a sort of online club? I will start, I am located in Orange County. I have been reefing for 10+ years and have pretty much seen every problem you can have. I work at a LFS named NEW AGE AQUATICS and I have a bunch...
  14. Wakeskater02

Question on leather coral...

I can't seem to figure out why my Leather is not opening up as it should be? My question is about flow. I am not sure if I have enough flow in my tank? I know that when a leather tentacle opens up, but then the ends open up as well. like this.... Does anyone know what causes this...
  15. Wakeskater02

Flatworms!!!!

I have a rediculous amount of those little brownish flatworms everywhere. They are even on my corals! I was wondering what is the best way to get rid of them? I will be moving and I will be getting a new tank, however, I am trying to keep them out of the new one! What is the best way of...
  16. Wakeskater02

New Tank Design Unlimited Gallons!!!!!

I work at a local fish store and the owner has designed a new tank design. It basically incorporates a nano type in-tank refugium and sump, but in a much bigger tank. I had him build a prototype for me and I still have the tank today and it is thriving! I will be posting some pictures on...