Jackie & Mikes NEW Reef - A - Palooza!

So, I just moved my tank to our new place in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. I have a 75g 2+ year old tank. My future wife and I just bought our very first place! So long to renting another room.

If you want to check out our blogs we have two one for our condo and one for our wedding, which is in Oct 09'!

To check'em out click here:

For our condo space: Our Condo Space

For our wedding space: Hicks-Seybert Wedding 2009

I look forward to updating this thread all the time. I already have a ton of pictures that I have taken. As well as some new ones, just recently taken.

I hope you all enjoy.

Here is the tank as of yesterday.

I just added a couple of pieces...

Orange Acan Echinata
Bubble Coral
Zoos
Some kind of chalice?

2009-07-25183116.jpg

Sorry for the picture being so blurry, I took it with my phone camera. I am getting a Canon T1i coming up. So, hopefully we will have some better shots coming up!

NEW PICTURES!!!! Jackie & Mikes NEW Reef - A - Palooza!

I am expecting to get my new Macro filters tomorrow for my camera. Hopefully this will let me take awesome shots of stuff in my tank! I got +1, +2, +4, +10 filters, hopefully this works as well as I think it will.

Here are the Filters I bought...
51PgrFmAHTL_SS500_.jpg

If it doesn't then I will be forced to buy the Canon 100mm EF f/2.8L USM.
412B7p69Y1AL_SS500_.jpg

I can't wait to see how the Filter kit does! Stay Tuned for more pictures...!

NEW PICTURES!!!!: Jackie & Mikes NEW Reef - A - Palooza!

Check'em Out!
IMG_0358.jpg

Full Tank Shot from side
IMG_0155.jpg

Clownfish Coral Background
IMG_0145.jpg

Front of tank, Full tank shot
IMG_0125.jpg

Im looking at myself!
IMG_0111.jpg

Neon Green Eye Favia
IMG_0091.jpg

Radiant Wrasse
IMG_0085.jpg

Lunar Eclipse
IMG_0083.jpg

Not sure what these are? Name anyone?
IMG_0075.jpg

Pajama Cardinal Mu-Shi
IMG_0072.jpg

Blue Dot Rhodactis
IMG_0064.jpg

Pajama Cardinal Focus......Radiant Inner.
IMG_0056.jpg

Nuclear Greens / Forgot what the others are called but got them from Zoagirl/Speargun (thanks guys)! Left Green Slimer, Im not sure what this is on the right? Anyone know?
IMG_0052.jpg

13+ head Lobo
IMG_0051.jpg

Orange Crush Acan Echinata.....I know, I know, the green is there the lights are fading it out, I need 20ks!!!!!!!
IMG_0049.jpg

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TYPE OF ALGAE THIS IS? It grows like a weed!!!! Just popped out of the rocks and now is growing like crazy!
IMG_0046.jpg

Purple Short tenticle Plate
IMG_0043.jpg

Christmas Tree Favia
IMG_0040.jpg

Blue Chromis Open Water
IMG_0036.jpg

Banana, My Yellow Tang with coral background!
IMG_0035.jpg

I hope you have enjoyed these...! I will now be posting more photos as the days go on.

Photo Specs:

Camera- Canon T1i
Lens- Stock Canon 18-55mm IS
White Balance- Auto (For now)
Camera Dial Setting- AV

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Did you get the MACRO filters yet? I've got that same pack and they do a fair job. For the money they do an AMAZING job but still have some short-comings.

Tank looks GREAT!! :thumber:

Did you get the MACRO filters yet? I've got that same pack and they do a fair job. For the money they do an AMAZING job but still have some short-comings.

Tank looks GREAT!! :thumber:

Ya Al,

I got them I got 1x, 2x, 4x, and 10x.

They apparently don't compare to the Canon 100mm MACRO f/2.8 IS, that is going to be my next venture. Then I will probably just get a cheaper Tamron maybe like the 28-300 Lens for shooting telephoto (Non Macro). Photography is my new hobby.

I already have a list of accessories I want for my camera!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
They apparently don't compare to the Canon 100mm MACRO f/2.8 IS, that is going to be my next venture.
No they don't but for the money you can play with them and get some decent shots. That's a SWEET lens! No doubt about that. Can you get 2 and send me 1? PLEASE? :)

I already have a list of accessories I want for my camera!

Does this list include a new HELI to fly the camera around taking pictures for us? I'm >>>>> this <<<<< close to ordering either an mSR or an SR! (ssshhhh don't tell anyone... it's a secret to ME from ME) :D

No they don't but for the money you can play with them and get some decent shots. That's a SWEET lens! No doubt about that. Can you get 2 and send me 1? PLEASE? :)

Does this list include a new HELI to fly the camera around taking pictures for us? I'm >>>>> this <<<<< close to ordering either an mSR or an SR! (ssshhhh don't tell anyone... it's a secret to ME from ME) :D

Sure. it would make my 15% off coupon more worth it's while!