Search results

1. zenzence

Red Sea Max 130 D/Lifereef Closed Loop (get it out of my basement sale!!)

Hello, I am selling my used 2 year old Redsea Max 130 D. It is in very good shape NO leaks a few minor scratches barely visible unless you are 2 inches from tank. Stand is also in very good shape. I needed to drill hole in shelf but not big deal. The hood has NO lights installed but I will...
  2. zenzence

Reef Octopus 1000sss (Used but great shape, Great Price)

Hello, I am selling my reef octopus 1000sss it is about a year old. I have downgraded my system so skimmer no longer fits in sump. Asking 200.00 this skimmer sells brand new for 330.00 Make me a offer!!! Chad
  3. zenzence

For Sale Lifereef Closed Loop Refugium

Hello All, I have a unique item for sale which was created by Jeff over at lifereef. It is a closed loop refugium. It is really designed for those who either dont want a full blown sump or have space issues. Perfect for all in once tanks. So what is it? It is a acrylic cylinder that holds...
  4. zenzence

Used Tunze 9002 with In Tank Collection Cup

Up for sale is a Tunze 9002 with the In Tank Collection cup. I purchased it from marinedepot on 06/2009 and have used it since. It is in excellent working order. I am asking 50.00 plus shipping OBO! Thanks
  5. zenzence

Another RSM 130 with Ecotech radion!!

Hello all I got my ecotech radion light today for my RSM 130!! I have been following micromax's thread and decided to take a huge plunge. I installed the light in about a hour. I gutted the hood and used some industrial strenght velcro and a piece of styrofoam. I know I know really velcro and...
  6. zenzence

Looking for Pictures of lifereef RSM sump

Just looking for members who have the lifereef RSM 130 sump and or experiences with the lifereef RSM sump Thanks
  7. zenzence

New Jawfish seems to have disappeared

Hello, I got a new blue spot jawfish I put him in display and that is the last I have seen of him. I really dont see how he could have gotten out of my red sea max 130. I really dont think he died because my shrimp and hermits are not eating him plus a fish that large dead in a 34 gallon tank...
  8. zenzence

Picasso Clown/Hamster Ball

I purchase a very small juvenile picasso clown and well hes so small I really dont want to just let him go. So I got a small hamster ball and placed him inside to perhaps let his tank mates get used to him. I also plan on letting him grown a little before releasing him? Thoughts????
  9. zenzence

Air Low (CFM) Red Sea Max 130D Fan

Hello everyone, I ordered and installed new fans from red sea for my RSM 130D. I have found that the replacement fans are just as loud or louder than the old fans. I have been looking at newegg.com and found a couple 50mmx50mmx15mm fans which will fit the RSM. I am trying to find the CFM (air...
  10. zenzence

Key Hole Angel Experiences?

Hello everyone I picked up a key hole dwarf angel from lfs and well I am starting to wonder if it really is reef safe. Does anyone have any experience with this fish? Horror stories? Thanks Chad Zenzen
  11. zenzence

Maxi-Jet 1800 Premium Utility Pump

Hello all again this probably should be posted in equipment but I purchased a maxi-jet 1800 utillity pump for my closed loop refugium. This pump is amazing it fits nicely in back of RSM 130D and it is absolutly SILENT!!!!! Adjust from 375 to 475 I believe it is with the turn of a knob. Just...
  12. zenzence

Marineland Maxi-Jet Utility Pump

Ok so I recently purchased a marineland 1800 utility pump for my RSM 130D closed loop refugium. Well I will be honest I plugged it in and well had to get a flash light to check to see if it was working by looking for flow at discharge. Amazing this is hands down the absolutly quietest pump I...
  13. zenzence

New Bubble Magnus Doser

Hello, So I just got a good deal on a bubble magnus doser for my 130D. It has three dosers which I only have plans to use 2 right now for my two part supplement. Anyone have any experience with this unit any tips or hints? Also any suggestions for the third doser pump? THanks
  14. zenzence

Pet Mountain GREAT!!/FEDEX SMARTPOST BIG MISTAKE

Hello, I ordered a pump from petmountain.com great price shipped super fast, in fact it shipped next day and pump was 15 bucks cheaper than anywhere else. I got the free shipping via fedex smartpost. (before anyone says well its free or you get what you pay for I am just warning others) I live...
  15. zenzence

Coral Sky LED

Hello All, I am looking into coralsky LED versa 2 set up to retro fit my RSM 130D hood. I have heard nothing but good things and the price is good! Does anyone have any experience with this lighing system in the RSM hood? Thanks Chad
  16. zenzence

Blue Mushrooms Out of Control

Hello, I have a Red Sea Max 130D and my blue mushrooms are out of controll!! Suggetions to control them???? Thanks
  17. zenzence

How Many Times Watched LIFE Fish Series Discovery

Just checking how many times everyone has watched the LIFE "fish" episode on Discovery!! HAHAHAHAHA. Its really impresive on HD!! Take Care Chad
  18. zenzence

SPS Stock Lighting

Hello All, Anyone had any experience with SPS with the stock 130D. I went to a fish store and when I told the lady I had a orange capricornis and wanted to get a acropora for a tank with PC lighting she stated "you will kill them". Can anyone share experience with SPS under stock red sea...
  19. zenzence

New Lens for RSM Hood?

Has anyone come out with a replacement lens for the RSM 130?
  20. zenzence

Maxi Jet Pumps Losing Power

Hello, I have a maxi jet 1200 on my 1/15 HP chiller. I have been using it for about 2 months when I noticed the chiller cycling on and off rapidly due to low flow. So I raised the chiller approx. 1 foot and now it seems to be working properly again. Do Maxi Jet pumps lose power over a period...