Search results

1. coralmadness

JBJ 28 nano lighting

Sorry. The JBJ 28gallon Nano with Quad lighting.
  2. coralmadness

JBJ 28 nano lighting

I am curious what all corals could the quad 4 lighting support? Does anyone on here have one?
  3. coralmadness

will this work?

I am wanting to put a nano reef tank in my office and I am wanting some feedback if you think this tank would support corals? http://truaqua.com/aquatop-biotope-stand-combo.html
  4. coralmadness

A Picture A Day......

Thanks Anthony!
  5. coralmadness

A Picture A Day......

Tri Color Acro
  6. coralmadness

Hi! My name is Vicki

Hello and welcome to RS!
  7. coralmadness

reef tank chemistry help

I dose ALK to keep my KH between 9 - 10.
  8. coralmadness

Different Polyp ID

Looks like a Nuclear Holocaust.
  9. coralmadness

ID anyone?

xenia.
  10. coralmadness

New pajama cardinal and it has not eaten.

I have two of them and they will only eat mysis or brine shrimp.
  11. coralmadness

Eductors

I think Im going to give it a try and see how it works out.
  12. coralmadness

Eductors

Just curious if anyone still uses eductors in their tank? If so how well does it work for you?
  13. coralmadness

AquaC Remora Pro S info.

It is a great skimmer!
  14. coralmadness

feeding frozen food

I am going to be going out of town for about 8 days. Does anyone know of a way to feed my fish frozen food?
  15. coralmadness

New Skimmer

Im trying to figure out a way to free up some more space. 18" isnt very good. All the good skimmers that I would go with are 20" or more.
  16. coralmadness

New Skimmer

I am looking for a new skimmer. The problem I am running in to is the dimentions. The area I have in sump to fit a skimmer 10WX15LX 18H. I am looking for something that is at least rated for 200 gallons. I suppose it dont have to be in sump. Any ideas?
  17. coralmadness

What RS is really about . . .

Well said AL! I havent been hanging out on here much lately because of the way things were headed. I for one am glad that some of the distasteful humor went elsewhere. I love this hobby and am always willing to help out where ever I can and thats what I really enjoyed about this forum. Great...
  18. coralmadness

Are UV's necessary to keep a reef tank?

I use one and have always had really good luck with it. I think the problem is that some people over do it with huge UV's. I use a 9w turbo twist with a mini jet. I have a 90 gallon tank with a 20 gallon sump/refugium.
  19. coralmadness

AquaC Remora Pro

You can also put a rubberband around the outside of the cup to make the cup sit at the height you want it at.
  20. coralmadness

just how big can a BTA get in an aquarium?

I had a RBTA get 14"x 14" one time.