Search results

1. goldenmacman

WTB: Sun Coral & Donut Coral

Hey Guys, Well, Im on my next mission,. Finding some sun coral!! I realllllly want some!! Preferably orange in color, but black is pretty cool.. Also, if anyone has a button coral that they arent fond of i really want one! I dont want to pay more than 50-60 dollars for the sun coral and...
  2. goldenmacman

Adding Vodka to your tank!??!?

Well today I was talking to a fellow reefer who was saying that he adds Vodka to his 125 reef tank to kepp his nitrates and ammonia down. He says that the downside to this is that it completely kills all the bacteria in the water so he only does it once a month and changes the water once every 3...
  3. goldenmacman

inducing a pair to breed?

Hey I just bought a pair of breeding clownfish. They have been together for 2-3 years and suppose to be breeding. I've had them for a week or so, but my question is, is there anyway to make them breed in my tank? What can cause them not to breed, they are all over each other and really love...
  4. goldenmacman

My new present thanks to Mya!!!!!!!!

Well thanks to Mya I got these two today! They are a breeding pair! So I might have a story to tell soon. Taken with my phone, sorry if the picture quality isnt that good. Female is on the top! shes huge,. swallows the food whole in a big gulp, fun to watch! lol Again, Female is ontop...
  5. goldenmacman

South African Beef Jerky- Biltong For Sale

Well, there isnt an off topic for sale so this is a drygood.. I have been making Biltong for many years and ive decided to sell it. All is made out of USDA Grade meat and is 100 % safe. If you dont know what Biltong is, here is a bit about it... "Biltong is a kind of cured meat that originated...
  6. goldenmacman

Best price for a Blue spot right now?! (psst.. Michael)

Whats the best price for one of 'em? Is anyone selling them,, Id like to get one if i can get a reasonable price from a known source.. thanks brad!
  7. goldenmacman

Just got back from vacation!- The damage is done

Hey GUYs! Just got back from the Bahamas, and I left my tank all alone for 5 days! I know, sounds pretty brave, even stupid, but i have all the gear, Auto top off, Auto feeder, and Auto doser... What else do you need?? Well, Everything turned out GREAT! except I lost my Crocea Clam because he...
  8. goldenmacman

Best underwater camera?? Im in the Bahamas!!

Hey guys, Im in the Bahamas right now and planning on going diving Friday, what is a good underwater camera that i can get here just to go take a few pics diving? I dont want to spend alot of money!! thanks brad
  9. goldenmacman

Can PC's support an BTA?

A fellow RS member has offered me a BTA with some clownfish, and I wanted to put them in my lil 15g with a 14k PC light, will it work? I tried an RBTA once and it died after a month or so.. Does it need specific light? and what do i feed it, and how often cause obviously last time i failed...
  10. goldenmacman

WTB: 20" Sunpod 150W Metal Halide

I would like to buy this fixture, If your located near Atlanta, Ga we can work out a possible trade, or cash... Please PM with with what you have Thanks Brad
  11. goldenmacman

Micro Bubbles- Why?

So ive recently done some modifications to my biocube, which consisted of removing the bioballs, and turning the 2nd chamber into a refugium.. but ever since then ive had these tiny bubbles.. and i cant get rid of them.. i first thought that it was because my pump wasnt all the way under water...
  12. goldenmacman

Sound okay for a seahorse?

I really want a seahorse, well actually 2.. heres my stock list, will i be able to have seahorses in this tank? I read Yungreefers thread, and checked out that website to see what was a tankmate, and none of my coral were on the 4's, of course the fish were 3's cause they are "aggressive" but...
  13. goldenmacman

My Clown- Whats the matter?

Well, i dont know whats wrong, if anything is wrong, with my clown but his belly is bloated and black, could it be eggs? here are some pics, he does have a the weird black spot thing, i hear its because of stinging.. please appreciate these pics.. it took me a hour to take them!! ahh fish...
  14. goldenmacman

Water Hardness?

I have a strip test kit and everything reads perfectly, besides the WATER HARDNESS. its the highest, but I dont know how to fix it or what it even is. Help please? thanks!
  15. goldenmacman

Mighty Magnets- Do they work?

I was looking to solve my green algae problem and I found this off of reefcentral.com. Aquarium Algae Cleaning Pad Sets Anyone know of anything better that has worked, or do you know if these work? its only 15 dollars, but id like to get something worth while, not just trash. thanks!
  16. goldenmacman

Fragging Favia Brain

I was wondering if anyone knows how to properly frag favia brain? I have a huge piece of red & green favia that i want to frag.. let me know! thanks.. brad
  17. goldenmacman

Kauderns Cardinal Group Buy- Sorta VIEW

Well, i wanted to get my last two fish, and i thought id get a pair to finish my tank off... so i found this on LiveAquaria https://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=53444 but there are 4 and its a great price, so my question to yall is, would anyone like to go in with...
  18. goldenmacman

Tyree Le Alien Eye Chalice

Found this on Ebay.com What A STEAL!!!!!!!! Tyree LE Alien Eye Chalice
  19. goldenmacman

My clown has something....

Well i posted a few weeks ago and i cant find that thread.. but he still has these black spots.. here is a pic of what it looks like i googled it, my lfs says that it might be a parasite, im running a 29g biocube with refugium, UV sterilizer, skimmer.. carbon.. i looked up the fact that it...
  20. goldenmacman

New Fish

Hey Im going tomorrow morning to get some new fish! YAY, im trading my Mandarin Goby in to get either a Blue Spot Jawfish, Mated Pair of Clowns, or a Lawnmower Blenny... Which should i get? I have a 6 line wrasse and a Juv. clown in a 29g biocube with tons of coral let me know!