Search results

1. redseareef

Ora Coral Fandango

Hey guys, Does anyone have a list of all the SPS corals ORA has released? Just curious as I picked up my first one(ORA RED PLANET) and now that I have my tank dialed in I am anxious to get frags of others:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Seems there where many fraged out and...
  2. redseareef

Euroreef Nano Skimmers

Hi guys, Just wanted to let everyone know and put the word out that we are selling the Euroreef mesh wheel nano skimmers for various different nano tanks on the market today. The skimmer are flat out fabulous. Being a hobbyist myself for almost 25 years this skimmer is tops as far as...
  3. redseareef

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Hi all, Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Thank you to everyone from Global Aquarium Supply:craig: We hope everyone has a better year next year, and the US economy rebounds! :angel2: :angel2: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS" :angel2: :angel2: :angel2:
  4. redseareef

Swine Flu Precautions

Hey gang, Did you know taking a extra minutes a day can help prevent you from getting the Swine flu. Here's the simple prevention tips: 1. Keep your hands out of your nose and mouth! 2. The Swine Virus has a 24-48 hour incubation period once it enters your nose and or mouth. 3. You can...
  5. redseareef

Reef-A-Palooza Report for Max Members

Hi guys, I am going to try and report what I see today at Reef-a-Palooza for everyone. I am taking one of the Apoge PAR meters with me and a camera. Word is out there will be alot of LED lighting systems there. I am going to get some PAR numbers from them. Heck, I think we...
  6. redseareef

140 gallon farm tank??

Hi guys, I have a marineland 140 gallon life support system. These set-ups are 9800.00 new! This one is not new, but in excellent working condition. IT would be perfect for a frag tank or whatever you would like to use it for. IT would be a awesome farming tank or view from above reef...
  7. redseareef

Euro-Reef Nano skimmer

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know about the new Euro-Reef nano skimmers. They are simply amazing! They utilize a alloy magnesium mesh wheel that is unmatched in efficency. Many have already switched from the Tunze to the Euro-reef. I am very happy with this skimmer indeed. This...
  8. redseareef

RedSea Max/ Euroreef Skimmer Page

Hi guys, Well, what the heck. I figured we can all post our pics and information here and learn from each other on the Euroreef Alloy meshwheel skimmers for the Max tanks! So, far I am THRILLED with mine. This page should prove to be a great information/resource page for everyone...
  9. redseareef

Euroreef Mesh wheel nano skimmers

Hi guys, I am useing the new Euroreef-nano skimmer on my Max and these skimmers are amazing!!!!! They have a full line for all nano tank and custom sizes are avaialble! I got mine at Global Aquarium Supply Homepage for your Salt Water Aquarium needs including AquaC - Reef Complete -...
  10. redseareef

Steven Pro has left the building

Hey guys, Just wanted to say "Good Luck" to Steven Pro who has quit RedSea and moved on to Ice Cap!!! I wonder who has/is replacing him................................
  11. redseareef

RSM 130D in white!!!!!!

Hey guys, Does anyone have or has anyone seen a RSM 130D in white? I had a customer point it out to me that on the PDF file on the website under 130D specs that it does come in white!!!! They where correct!!!! So, who has one in white? Maybe Steve can chime in here! I hope they have...
  12. redseareef

Redsea Max Frag Traders Club

Hey guys, I have a idea! Since the economy has gotten so bad and money is tight, I thought we could have a Max traders club!!! It seems many max owners(RM, hint, hint..LOL) have their tanks loaded with corals, we could all start trading and get some of the other things other guys...
  13. redseareef

Max Glass information

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that I got a chance to get some answers from Steven Pro. He is a RedSea Rep guy and I asked him about the glass and the clarity. I noticed it is VERY clear like acrylic with no green tint to it! HE explained that it is indeed a special low Iron...
  14. redseareef

Polishing the MAX stand

Hi guys, Hey, what are you guys useing to polish your black Max stand?? Pledge? I would think something with a good wax on it should suffice. Thought I would ask first though just to be on the safe side! I hate to put something on it and ruin the finish! Thank you
  15. redseareef

How many useing Bio-Beads in max?

Hi everyone, Was just curious as to how many of you guys are using the ceramic beads that come with the tank ??? I have never really ran a full blown reef this small and am curious as to what you guys are doing? Thanks PS I am really used to the Berlin method:thumbup:
  16. redseareef

Todd's RSM 130D SPS Garden

Hi everyone, My new Max 130D has finally arrived and is schedualed for delivery tomorrow morning between 10:00 and 12:00!!!!! It's here two cities over from me! I have been waiting for three weeks. I am pleased to say I should have some sort of pictures by tomorrow evening...
  17. redseareef

New RedSea 130D lighting

Steveh, I have a few questions on the new, higher par lighting on the 130D. How are these bulbs putting out more par? Are they overdriven by the higher wattage ballast? Also, do you know what the par numbers are from the old to the new? I was under the impression these are different...
  18. redseareef

Red Sea Max 130D in route

Hi all, I am new to the forum and wanted to Thank ReefMack for the welcome! He directed me to this thread. There looks to be tons of information on here are the Max tank! Great! I will read it all!!!!! I have been a hobbyist of over 20 years. Marine tanks have come a long way indeed...
  19. redseareef

Red Sea Max 130d in route

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I just purchased a Red Sea Max 130d and it is in route!!! I am hoping to get it this week. I plan on keeping a mix of sps/lps corals. I am very excited, as this seems like a all-in-one system that will finally work!! The build quality...