Search results

1. MarvinsReef

I like Picasso clownfishes, do you?

hope you enjoy the vids. :) New Bulbs = Happier RBTA's - YouTube 07-21-2012 VID -- All Lights On - YouTube
  2. MarvinsReef

HI Flame wrasse Flashing vid...

here's one of the best video I've taken of my HI Flame wrasse flashing... my only complain was I wished the daylights were on... this is the first time I saw him chasing the female around... normally, he starts flashing about 30 mins before the main lights turn off around 10pm... and when the...
  3. MarvinsReef

My Chalice collection begins...

well, I've been bitten by the chalice bug... I started looking into these corals more and more early this year... I've always kept one or two chalice(s) in the past so sorta know how to keep them alive and thriving... LoLz... I plan to track the progression of my chalice collection in this...
  4. MarvinsReef

sharing pics of my fishes...

not too bad for a point and shoot camera (Canon PowerShot SD800 IS)...tried to shoot with flash on and they turn out better... I've always had better luck shooting with flash when it comes to fishies... enjoy! :) Large Male HI Flame wrasse mistress #1 mistress #2 Helfrichs...
  5. MarvinsReef

she's almost all grown up... Picasso!

my oh my.. she's almost all grown up... I'm hoping to get more black as she matures... ;) Female Grade A Picasso clown... 12-09-08 07-26-08, when I first got her
  6. MarvinsReef

28g JBJ HQI club...

who else runs this set up? what mods have you done already... a quick profile and some pics of your tank would be cool also.. :) here's mine... Tank: 28g JBJ w/ NanoTuners upgrade Lighting: 150w MH DE (20k Radium bulb); (2) 18w PC actinics; (4) Moonlights Skimmer: Tunze Nano DOC 9002...
  7. MarvinsReef

Downgrade Sale...

went from my 32g to this 28g JBJ set up so I have lots of corals that were either too big or will not have room for the new set up.. your gain, my loss... :) shipping won't be until after the weekend of Oct 5th since I have to let the other frags heal... I will accommodate shipping through...
  8. MarvinsReef

Zoas and Palys...

there is a minimum 3 frags order to make shipping worth it for both parties... I can either ship thru Fed or USPS... buyer pays for shipping... hopefully, more to come in a little bit... gotta figure out what else to let go since I'm downgrading to a 28g JBJ set up I bought... gotta downgrade to...
  9. MarvinsReef

A Zoanthid Connoisseur's Quest...

I thought I'd start a thread of my favorite corals... I've been collecting zoanthids since 2005... I've had many many different morphs from the past and currently, I'm focusing on propagating about 35 morphs... in this thread, I will post z's and p's eye candy, progression shots, top down shots...
  10. MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

Original Birthday: 07-22-06; Re-birth: 12-01-07 Tank Specs: - 32g breeder (24"L x 18"W x 18"H) - 22g fuge/sump (24"L x 12"W x 18"H) - Lighting (250w MH SE w/ 20k Radium bulb) - Skimmer (Tunze Nano DC 9002) - Flow (Mag 7 return pump; {2} Koralia 2 powerhead) Corals: zoas and palys...
  11. MarvinsReef

finally joined...

hey guys... just wanted to say hello... :) I'll post a pic of my set up soon.. :D here's my tank thread... http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-chronicles/33988-marvinsreef-zoanthid-dominated-reef.html#post497892 more pics will be posted during the week... or even maybe during the day.. ;)