Search results

1. elliottb

WTB 90/75g tank+stand (NJ)

Looking for a 90g or 75g tank and stand. e-mail me if you have anything please? e_baer@comcast.net
  2. elliottb

been a while

since I have loged on this site, but thought I would stop in again and say hi....so HI!
  3. elliottb

OT: Skunk

So there is a skunk somewhere outside and I can smell it. Normally the smell isnt too bad of skunks, but this is bad enough where I can taste it in the back of my thoat and it almost makes me gag... *sigh* I guess I wont be going to sleep for a while longer...
  4. elliottb

For you animal lovers...

Cherish the moments you have with your pet. You never know how long their life will be, or how soon they will be out of your arms. Cherish the moments you have with them! Love them and keep them safe and happy to the best of your abilities! Make sure when they come to greet you, you bend down...
  5. elliottb

Funniest videos?

There are thousands of hilarious videos on youtube, break, collegehumor etc. I figured this would be a good place to share some of those funny videos. I will start. YouTube - TELEMARKETTING SONG PRANK... PAY BACK TIME! [ i.e. REVENGE!]
  6. elliottb

Speech of a lifetime

Today, Glampka sent an email with a shortened speech that a dying professor gave to his students. I searched for the full length version, and found it. I hope you all enjoy it. The last lecture of Randy Pausch 1
  7. elliottb

OT: Paintball game in NJ!!

Hey everyone! On April 27th I am planning a paintball game. There should be 40+ people attending! Login | Facebook Please RSVP to my e-mail address (e_baer@comast.net) or you can instant message me! If you have a 4x4 truck, please bring it? It will be usefull to haul all of the gear...
  8. elliottb

Would this make any sense?

Let me start by telling you something about my tanks. Some of you may or may not know that I have a 135g system, a 55dt wiht 20g sump looped into a 40g breeder seagrass tank with a 5.5" DSB and a 20g long frag tank. I may be moving. IF, I do move, would it make any sense to just go out...
  9. elliottb

WTB/T corals!

I am looking for any/all soft corals, polyps, zoas, etc. I am looking to stock my tank a little more. I have several types of corals I could trade. I have yellow polyps-gorgonians-cabbage lethers-colony polyps-giant sun polyps-shrooms-star burst polyps-button polyps. I am mostly looking for...
  10. elliottb

Camden Aquarium shots

I was at the Camden Aquarium today. They have some really nice fish and coral in there. I tryed to take a bunch of pics, but I dont have the greatest camera, so I ended up deleteing a lot of pics. Here are the ones I managed to get into focus. Here is a pic of the MH that was over one of...
  11. elliottb

Just for fun...

What is the most expensive fihs you have encountered, whether it be by internet or LFS? If you see it online, a link would be perfect!
  12. elliottb

Which fish?

I have been wanted to try my luck with breeding fish. My two options that I am willing to try are either yellow head jawfish, or cardinals...Whcih would YOU pick?
  13. elliottb

For those who dont know how to frag...

I will try to update some of the videos next time I frag.
  14. elliottb

plant section?

Perhaps there could be a section specifically for plants, whether it be macro algae or mangrove plants?
  15. elliottb

What is reefing to you?

How and why did you get involves in this amazing hobby? For me, I got in 3 years ago because at my LFS there was a damsel tank and I thought how cool it would be to have some colorful fish like that. Well, obviously knowing nothing about damsels, I got a damsel and it lasted 3 years...
  16. elliottb

Saltwater plant links galore!

Some of you may or may not know that I have a seagrass tank and through lots of research I have come across many many articles. Here are just a few about algae, seagrass, etc. If you have any more to add, please do so! Perhaps this might become a sticky? Beautiful Seagrasses - Keeping...
  17. elliottb

55 and 40g DT 135g system

Well, at another forum I am part of I had made a long thread about my whole build of my system. I have kept some of the pics in photobucket, so I will post the process from start to finish here. I have had my 55g tank from the time I was 15 (19 now) and for the first 2 years the tank was a...
  18. elliottb

Allaquatics

I went to allaquatics in Hamilton last night and it is a really nice store. The people there are very knowlegable about coral and fish. Things dont seem TOO overpriced either. I would definately give the store 2 thumbsup :thumbup: :thumbup:
  19. elliottb

Who has a frag tank and why?

What is everyones reason for having a frag tank? Lets see some pics of your frag tank while your at it! I will start by saying that having a frag tank will help reduce the amount of human interaction on the natural reefs. Many of my corals were picked up off the natural reef, so if I...
  20. elliottb

FS: Yellow tang (hawaii)

I have had this guy for about 2 years now since he was a little guy. Starting to get a little big for my 55 now (about 4-5"). I would like to sell/trade this guy from some coral or money. I will take BO....and no, not body oder lol. I would prefer local pick-up only please!