Recent content by saltlife305gio

1. S

filter upgrade?

i have a jbj nano cube 28 was hqi i upgraded the lights to 24 buld 3watt leds now i wanna do something to filter im running stock filter i need some step by step advise on how to put cheto in the mix:confused:
  2. S

JBJ 24 Gallon Nanocube

nice
  3. S

Coralife Biocube 29 Questions

i have the nano cube 28 hqi i took off the hood and got the rapid led kit 24 bulb 3watt dimmable i never Soldered before after a quick youtube lession 4 hours later and done and at the time they didnt have a solderless kit but i enjoyed it tho lol
  4. S

Yes Duncans CAN Eat Fish!!

wow well atleast expect acouple new heads on ur duncan:snshne:
  5. S

need help

hey thanks will check it out
  6. S

need help

:ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2:
  7. S

need help

i have the basic set up jbj nano 28 with the stand i think ill be able to fit a 10 gallon it wont fit parallel but long ways i think it would work,my concern is how to get the water flow from tank to fuge? and i have a 1000L/H power head is enough?
  8. S

need help

what do u mean space under the aquarium?
  9. S

need help

i want to add a fuge to the bottom of my active 28nano without drilling i dont have experience with these things, im in the works on getting the 10 gallon fuge built but how to tie both togeather im stuck, if anyone has experience plz explain how it works and how big of power heads to get i...
  10. S

flow

sorry but can you put that in lamen terms :ponder2::ponder2:
  11. S

flow

i currently have a nano cube 28 i have two power heads for my return my question is there 1000 L/H is that good or should i upgrade ive have my aquarium for about 2 years ? what do yall have in ur nanos?:ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2:
  12. S

JJ's Photography Showcase

wow beautiful shots man
  13. S

manderin goby

i need input from manderin owners i have a 28 gallon nano with about 50 pounds of mixed live rock and base rock and my aquarium is about 1 year and half maybe alittle more i wanna put a manderin but wanna do a quick servey i did some reseach but all i got was mixed answers plz help me out...
  14. S

jbj nano cube update

what do u think about me adding a manderin goby to my nano 28 gallon?