JBJ 24 Gallon Nanocube

skyyack

So I'm somewhat new to the site meaning I used the site a ton when setting up my 75 gallon fish only tank but this would be my first thread I've made. To be honest this is my first rodeo with coral and I couldn't be more stoked. I've had the tank up and running now for 2 days shy of 3 months so its cycled and everything and i added my first 2 frags this week as well as a black ocellaris clown. Pictures will be from start-up to present shoot me some comments and let me know what ya think or what i should add next

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Sky you need 5 post & then you can submit pics, the 1st pic a mod has to approve - after this they will show up as soon as submitted - this works well in keeping spammers out of RS - Cheers !

skyyack

yeah that seems like the general consensus, how finicky are they when it comes to care and maintenance?

skyyack

Nanocube_zps4c6b39c7.jpg

aphawkins

Ahhh so glad someone said something about the 5 posts...Lol. I've been trying to put up my first post for 2 days now...OK...sorry to hijack...carry on.

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX HD using Tapatalk 2

Billerbong

I too am brand new to this but would love to get some frags. I have the 28g nano cube... I wanted to ask some very basic questions...

How many frags should I start with/ did you feel comfortable starting with?

What was your thought process when choosing where to place them?

Did you leave them on the plug?

Thanks! I would love to see an update on how your corals are doing