Recent content by RichT

1. RichT

NJ Reefers Club Frag Swap & Symposium

Hey everyone. Check out this years event!! 35 vendors so far with only 5.5 booths remaining. The swap forum is open to arrange trades with other members: HERE 25$ gets you admission and full buffet lunch for you and your significant other. Sign up HERE
  2. RichT

2008 Frag Swap and Symposium

It just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
  3. RichT

Billyr98's Crazy Big 375g Reef Tank

Two words - Bum Mer Well, looks like we're gonna have to build you one. See you Saturday.
  4. RichT

NJRC Elections

Any former SJMRC members in good standing who are intrested in running for office should check out this thread: http://www.njreefers.org/forums/index.php/topic,1911.0.html
  5. RichT

NJRC January Meeting Frags

Now Pete, you know your gonna make a mess all over the back seat with that meatball classic. I think we'll split a bag of jerky, and I'll spring for the trail mix as well. BUT THATS IT!!!!!!!! :)
  6. RichT

What expensive?..........a bag of beef jerky is only like $5 bucks. You mean you want me to buy and let you guys pick out what you want?
  7. RichT

No problem!!! There are lots of Wawa's between here and there!
  8. RichT

Yea Pete, that was me ......great meeting. Wish you guys could have made it. Dr.Mac was here and did a presentation on coral farming in the islands. I'm always up for chowing down at a good restaurant. There a'plenty around here in the summer. Oh....BTW..........my tank is bigger than...
  9. RichT

I'll probably ride up with you Billy (and I told myself I wasn't going north anymore). Cherry Hill is about half way for me. I'm running out of frags everyone, so if your interested, ya better hit that link. Hopefully someone else will step up with some soon. Some members bring frags without...
  10. RichT

Here's the Meeting Sale and Trade thread http://www.njreefers.org/forums/index.php/topic,1846.0.html See ya there!
  11. RichT

Lions, Horses, & Butterflies - Free at the Jersey Shore!?!

Do the animals have a chance to go back south to the warmer waters or are they pretty much doomed once they make it this far? BTW, I'm with you Billy, I just felt that Phils post was a little more abrasive and offensive, if not condemning, than need be in a opinion.
  12. RichT

Hmmmm.......I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it's based on fact or not. (wait....did I accidentally click the wrong link?) Don't worry my friend. No laws were broken or ethics compromised. Nothing collected for commercial purposes either. So, I guess those keeping box...
  13. RichT

There are a few threads on local collection at www.njreefers.org . We had a few members make an outing of it and post a bunch of pictures of the day. If I remember correctly, they got mostly spotfin butterflies and horses. I'll see if I can find the link.
  14. RichT

210g reef in NJ

very nice (please include your own Borat accent) Looking forward to the in-person peak in May. Is the January excursion still on? (NJRC meeting)
  15. RichT

Hey guys! 08205 SJ represent!

Merv's a great guy as you'll all find out. He's helped me out alot getting into the hobby as he has many, many others. His photo skills are second to none as well.