NJRC January Meeting Frags

RichT

I'll probably ride up with you Billy (and I told myself I wasn't going north anymore). Cherry Hill is about half way for me.

I'm running out of frags everyone, so if your interested, ya better hit that link. Hopefully someone else will step up with some soon. Some members bring frags without posting so if I run out there will probably be others.

SHOTGUN!!!!!:bigblue:

boozeman

I don't need frags...yet...but am looking foward to this months' meeting, see you both there !!!
..once Im setup I can trade you booze for frags :D

pmac90

Rich, I called shotgun like 2 months ago!! you can sit in the back with the salt buckets. hehe
I guess you were the one that had the meeting in Cape May, as i saw your location...
my parents have a house in the Villas. we'll have to get together when i get down there... maybe we can meet up at Godmothers or Manga Manga!

RichT

Yea Pete, that was me ......great meeting. Wish you guys could have made it. Dr.Mac was here and did a presentation on coral farming in the islands.

I'm always up for chowing down at a good restaurant. There a'plenty around here in the summer.

Oh....BTW..........my tank is bigger than yours.................SHOTGUN!!!!!

pmac90

yeah, i read all about that meeting Rich... looked good!!

I'm a big fan of La Piazza in Wildwood!!

went to the tank size- i leave that alone......

oh, by the way... shotgun buys dinner on the way home!! :)