Recent content by reefnut

1. reefnut

Hair algea!!!ugh

I use Kent Marine Tank Clarifier. It cleared up my tank in about 2 weeks. You still need to find the source of your problem. When I first got into the hobby, I used tap water and was over feeding the tank. Tank tested out good, but I still got hair algae. Now I use purified water and...
  2. reefnut

Rainbow Acans Trimming in NY!!!

Payment sent.
  3. reefnut

Basic water purification questions by newbie

check this out. something to think about. Tap Water Filter (Aquarium Pharmaceuticals)
  4. reefnut

Is this a good RO/DI system?

this is what i have uesed for years. there is no waste water to deal with or higher water bills, and a filter last a long time.plus its cheap. Tap Water Filter (Aquarium Pharmaceuticals)
  5. reefnut

anybody ever use this system for ATO?

Anybody?
  6. reefnut

anybody know of any good sites for custom acrylic makers? thks
  7. reefnut

Dave the Tunze osmolators look nice, but pricey without the container.
  8. reefnut

clownfish where can i get a custom 10 gal acrylic box for have price?
  9. reefnut

Hello everyone

:thumber: Welcome To Rs John
  10. reefnut

which is a good wrasse

mystery wrasse will eat your shimp snails and crabs. the trick is to make sure you feed them well, but anything introduce after him such as cuc will most likely be eaten. that's the way it is with mine.
  11. reefnut

hey BigAL I really like the way it looks too, and it has some really good features + its plug it play. I have quite a bit of coin in the stand and canopy. thats why I am willing to put more money in to it, cause I want the inside to look as good as the outside. thks guys for all your advice...
  12. reefnut

I know it's pricey but the water container is about the perfect size for what I need it for. I would have to get a custom one made anyway because of the space by my sump. I want it to look very neat and organized, plus you get all the bells and whistles lol. I am mainly looking for a review from...
  13. reefnut

I was thinking about trying the 10 gal system. C-Level Automatic Replenisher - C-Horse Systems, Inc. thks
  14. reefnut

Water Changes

i use a python to siphon 10 gal a wk. i mix my sw up a week in advance. i use a 30 gal brute can with casters and i use a rio 2100 to put the 10 gal back in. very easy takes about 10 min.