Rainbow Acans Trimming in NY!!!

carmexx

here's a few of my pics....just the beginning

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

Brando457

And the image link is from

"http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x326/Frag_Farmer/Beyond%20Rainbow%20PSYCHOTIC/EWWWBOOFLAME181.jpg "

Hi Brando,

I received your deposit 4 days ago. You said you were going to pay the difference once your light arrives and then I would ship. You noted in previous conversation that this would take a little time. I'm not sure what your dispute is about?

Okay, I'm sorry but I can't do pickup today. I explained previously that I ship out on Thurs & Fri every week. I also explained that after I frag, I allow 1 week to heal before giving the corals out. I work until 9pm every other day of the week, and if you want to just come over whenever you like, you will likely not find me home. I can repost your emails, not sure where you see a lack of communication. You have my personal email, and you sent me a "deposit" payment 4 days ago telling me you were waiting for your lights to arrive before making full payment.

If you still want the pack, and you want to come pickup, please make an appointment with me at a time when I can actually be a home to give them to you. Thanks...