Recent content by kospaintball

1. kospaintball

Lets build a tank

so 2 mp40s. And as far as led lights go. is the ones by ecotech any good?
  2. kospaintball

Lets build a tank

softies, lps, clam, nem and then fish. and michael you are the one who said 2 mp60s so thats why i am asking. So we have two diff sets of ideas here. 2 mp40s and 4 mp40s
  3. kospaintball

Lets build a tank

wow glad to see i got so many good ideas kinda building up. i was hesitant to post this thread because of how sometimes you get that "do your research... find out this blah blah blah blah" Now i do have a question. Why used 2 mp60? it seems that would be over kill no?
  4. kospaintball

Lets build a tank

Hey everyone, i have been on and off here for quite a while and due to some life altering events i had to break my 150 down about 6 moths ago. I recently had to move from alabama to florida and i am wanting to set my tank back up. I will make significantly more money now and so i am wanting...
  5. kospaintball

Help id this macro algae

right on the money. Thanks man. Im going to leave them, i think they look pretty cool and when it gets to a point where they are growing to fast... they are very easy to remove and grow so slow
  6. kospaintball

Help id this macro algae

I can't find a picture of this anywhere. I have lots of these, they grow here and there. Seem easy enough to remove if i didn't like them. They are calcified too.
  7. kospaintball

Kos's 125g tank

Everything is going pretty good. Still the same fish and coral. Had alot on my plate for a while and im waiting for pennyonthereef.com to open up!
  8. kospaintball

FS: 6" Red Carpet!

man this is quite the steal
  9. kospaintball

The 20L Office tank

what is the paint job on your wall? red with black running down?
  10. kospaintball

I love clean up crews. Favorites??

thats funny, in one and out the other
  11. kospaintball

what is this orange thingy??

Salt water paradise have a good selection? i drive all over the usa just for fun, if its a nice place hell i might swing up there.
  12. kospaintball

Dormant Tank

replace imo also =/
  13. kospaintball

Mushroom secretion

Yeah the ph+ from brightwell aquatics is the way to go. It helps a ton!
  14. kospaintball

no Skimmate

k i see the remora advertised all the time and i didn't want to promote them if they were not any good.
  15. kospaintball

New to the site

Welcome to RS