Recent content by goldenmacman

1. goldenmacman

Mistake

^^ Thanks ^^ Read this from LiveAquaria The Goniopora Flower Pot Coral is a large polyp stony (LPS) coral, often referred to as a Ball, Daisy, or Sunflower Coral. The flower names refer to its appearance when all of its polyps are opened. It takes on the visage of a bouquet of flowers...
  2. goldenmacman

WTB: Sun Coral & Donut Coral

Hey Guys, Well, Im on my next mission,. Finding some sun coral!! I realllllly want some!! Preferably orange in color, but black is pretty cool.. Also, if anyone has a button coral that they arent fond of i really want one! I dont want to pay more than 50-60 dollars for the sun coral and...
  3. goldenmacman

Todd's RSM 130D SPS Garden

Re: Its Here, Its Here, Finally Here!!!! pic update please?
  4. goldenmacman

Mistake

well they are VERY hard to take care of simply because they require a very stable tank. How old is your tank? I personally dont feed mine, i add phytoplankton to the system regularly and mine seem to be doing GREAT! Try take them back and tell your LFs!! Its crazy what people do today for...
  5. goldenmacman

Possible red bugs???

that first pic was amazing!! thank god you got that bug problem taken care of! good job! As the Future of Radio Says (Jason Ellis): Red Dragons!
  6. goldenmacman

New build ideas

luckily you found that.. always be careful about the little things.. one wouldnt think about some of that stuff!! its pretty amazing how finiky this stuff is, even the bigger tanks
  7. goldenmacman

Safe to add Strawberry Basslet??

tank size?
  8. goldenmacman

Michael's 37 gal fresh water tank

nice nice.. do you dose co2??
  9. goldenmacman

Update: Pics of my 29 growing a bit!

nice tank.. are you sure that is a 29 gallon?!?!? It looks ALOT bigger.. either way its NICE! Clam looks happy, and i love the tang! careful though.. he will out grow it, but that looks like you got a few years atleast
  10. goldenmacman

Injured LPS help

oohohohoohoh wow.. id say that you waited a day or so too long to seek help.. its passed recovery my friend.. id just leave it in its place.. and see what happens.. most likely it will just die off and then you can either chuck the plate or keep it.. your choice..
  11. goldenmacman

Are these okay?

yeah there are multiple aptasia killing products but Joes Juice is one of the most popular and effective brands
  12. goldenmacman

Adding Vodka to your tank!??!?

AHHAHAHAH good one!
  13. goldenmacman

What I believe is an anenome

yeah, maybe a rose bubble tip anemone
  14. goldenmacman

oh im not planning on it.. just curious about it.
  15. goldenmacman

yeah.. will it get rid of bacteria in the water like ich and such?