Are these okay?

spartanrob

Aretheseokay.jpg

My wife says that she read that they can spread rapidly and take over your tank. Should I take this out?

plecosword

I'm wondering how joes juice works, can you use it in the tank like aiptisia x or do you have to take the rock out?

Try boiling RO/DI water and injecting it into the aiptasia. Then you can use a baster to suck up any loose pieces. This is how we keep our in check. Just a thought (and cheap one too!).

aznDragonX

I don't think you want those unless you try to breed Berghia Nudis. Peppermint shrimp will work but you have to starve them first.

Jeremy0322

Yea, from what I have heard peppermint shrimp are pretty much hit or miss with these guys, but on the plus side it adds some more life and movement to a tank.

Phreek

peppermints work well, but if your not looking to get another life form I have used Joe's Juice with great success,just dont accidentally squirt it on anything else in the tank. I ruined a colony of zoas that way.

cioutlaw

I put 20 peppermints in my tank & had no luck at all. Think my Hawk fish might have eventually killed the peppermint shrimp! Haven't seen any in awhile.