Recent content by flathead1319

1. F

Tank turned 49 this year

wow, your tank is awesome. Just wanted to give you props.
  2. F

Arowana??

The differance is that im not reading it, ive seen it. you can set in your room and find all kinds of articles that prove what you want so your right, as i can find the same. im not going off of what i read. I have seen many, so i know you are full of crap and yours probally never got big...
  3. F

Arowana??

no im talking about silver arowana's. thats what i had for a long time. ive seen a bunch up close and personnel that are huge. 3 ft is not there max. They will get alot bigger than that if they have the room. and if you don't have a big enough tank they can and have broke the glass. and...
  4. F

Arowana??

Silver Arowana's are the best. i love them. I would say they are my favorite Fresh Water Fish. As for the temp, it effects them a lot. you need a heater... Ohh and they get way bigger than 3 feet. in the wild they will get between 7-9 feet. ive seen them over 4 feet in a tank. ive had 17...
  5. F

banded shark egg hatching (sorry didn't know were to post it)

how do you do that? i can barely post a pic> hahaha.
  6. F

banded shark egg hatching (sorry didn't know were to post it)

i have a banded shark egg and the shark inside is flipping out. shaking the egg all around and moving it some. 1. Is there signs of distress? 2. i seen some people on youtube had to help the shark out, he said that if they can't get out they will suffocate. (is that true) 3. is...
  7. F

kenya tree after dosing is it dead

fishtankissues_zps4f1d433f.jpeg photo by flathead1319 | Photobucket here is a picture.
  8. F

please help... more fish dieing of ich treated with para guard...

the red mushroom on the top looks like it is scared and has some black in it.
  9. F

thanks for all the info. im looking into everything. myh corals are still sunk down. my tree looks dead. heres a picture. should i take it out or give it a chance. fishtankissues_zps4f1d433f.jpeg photo by flathead1319 | Photobucket
  10. F

question about cycle

a better quality plant is the best. the best thing for new freshwater setups and during water changes is (in my opinion) stress coat.
  11. F

after para guard now new animal in tank...

gotcha... im glad i asked. and im assume the shrimp thing is good to go right?
  12. F

couel i just grab it and rip it off? i go noodling so wouldn't be an issue to just grab it, unless it will be bad for me or the tank.
  13. F

thanks for the paraguard info. do you think my corals will come back? the steri is the normal biocube one. as for the hospital tank i don't have one. i went to set one up and they said i would have to wait for it to cycle before i could put the fish in, and by the time it was ready it...
  14. F

how do you siphon it out? sorry might be a dumb question.