Recent content by Daniel RSM130D

1. D

Matt's RSM 130D Adventure

I would keep it simple Matt... Especially because you have tangs... Don't put any stress on them.... They get stress very easily. I tried them twice and never had any luck. Chromis are peaceful and they swin toguether.
  2. D

Monti Bleaching... HELP!

What kind of lights do you have. That happen to me and it came down to replace light bulbs onrush 130
  3. D

Matt's RSM 130D Adventure

Awesome tank.. Matt.. Love tangs
  4. D

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

I said it before and I'll say again.... I think Juan worked for sea world and didn't tell anybody....... He is just showing off all the knowledge....I'm with Lou next thing is building a tank for dolphins
  5. D

Mod's RSM S500

Congrats."..... Pics please !! Love details.....
  6. D

Roger RSM 130D

They should be able to pair if not already.... Maybe somebody with more expertise can tell us. Percula and onyx are not that much different... Tanks is looking great , keep us updated.
  7. D

Roger RSM 130D

Roger tank is looking good !!!.... Is a hairy mushroom I have one probably about same size and is hosting my clowns... They love it like a anemone. Your clown looks like a false and the other one like a onyx clown.
  8. D

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Love your scape !!! Very clean look.... How long did you have the lion fish
  9. D

Setragni's RSM 130D

Looking awesome.... Love your monty
  10. D

Damsel problem....need help

Damsels are a pain in the ass.... They are very agresive, chromis are related to damsels are pretty and would not bother anybody.
  11. D

James' RSM250 Thread

My clowns get it every once in a while and is frm hosting my hairy mushroom... just keep an eye but you should be ok.
  12. D

Dave's RSM 500

Speachless......
  13. D

My Tiny Ocean - Gur's RSM 250

nice colors on the clam
  14. D

KUWAIT RSM 250 Full SPS

Welcome.... Beautiful tank
  15. D

My Tiny Ocean - Gur's RSM 250

Awesome Gur... tons of copepods is like little ants everywhere