Roger RSM 130D

RogerDiver

Thanks Glenn, it's doing great and I already start the training of my office buddies to feed correctly these little guys.

A few pictures from today afternoon:

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

I don't know what is that in the leather skin, the small tubes are clownfish poop.

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

Last edited:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
You are very welcome !

I already start the training of my office buddies to feed correctly

This will be key, it's so easy for someone to overfeed the tank & cause problems... great pics !

They should be able to pair if not already.... Maybe somebody with more expertise can tell us. Percula and onyx are not that much different... Tanks is looking great , keep us updated.

RogerDiver

I have add some livestock today, 2 sun corals to the cave, a Yellowhead Jawfish, a pistol shrimp. The jawfish and the pistol shrimp hidden on LR.

IMG_0420.jpg

These zoas was added two weeks ago:
IMG_0427.jpg

RogerDiver

Hello Glenn,

I really like my poors man Jawfish, this little guy have personality, he is still a little shy, but his expressions are amazing, can't explain.

Sun corals are really nice, we have a problem here in Brazil with Sun Corals they came inside ships ballast tanks, and are aliens without natural predators, so they spread like wild fire.

I have some pictures taken during night diving in Angra dos Reis - Rio de Janeiro.
IlhaGrande-Noturnooriginal.jpg

DSC08178.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cool pics, I dive too, usually the Florida keys & it's what led me to my sw tank journey

Post us a pic of your new yellowhead jawfish when you catch him out :) they are neat fish !

RogerDiver

Hello Glenn,

I've made a video yesterday night after the lights turned off and the leather coral shrunk;

[video=youtube;ldF5cutc1ck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldF5cutc1ck[/video]

RogerDiver

This saturday I've added some corals that came from the tank disassembly (same I take the clownfishes).

Montipora Capricornis
IMG_0432.jpg

Another Montipora that broken, I just save to donate to somebody else.
IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

A small frag of Pavona Cactus that I'll try to recovery
IMG_0446.jpg

Some leather (Umbrella I guess) that I'll move to my son's tank.
IMG_0444.jpg

The sun corals did not came from disassembly, they are opening:
IMG_0437.jpg

Last edited:

RogerDiver

Hi Glenn, It's really gorgeous I think the size is not compatible with RSM 130, I've talked with the guy at LFS, he will help me to remove the outer layer when i came back from my vacation.

now I have a video feeding my pistol shrimp;

[video=youtube;2Og0YboDlrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Og0YboDlrI[/video]

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cool vid, he like you hand feeding him :dance:

On the monti, they are really easy to frag, that's the good news - they just snap kind of like a cracker.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Cool vid, he like you hand feeding him :dance:

On the monti, they are really easy to frag, that's the good news - they just snap kind of like a cracker.

Glenn's right about behind easy to frag just remember some are quite soft n crumble others r quite hard so id use cutters there. 2¢

.........yep. I'm a reefer.