Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

jpsika08

Good news (At least for my Corals)

Just bought the complete food set of ZEOVIT! :woohoo:
My corals will thrill with this food.

Will start dosing tonight, I will be using everything but the reactors.

During feed time my Return pump will stop working for 3 hours and skimmer for 8, the idea would be
1) Don't use too much product as it's very expensive, so just dosing the DT and hoping that shutting the return pump the food will stay here for at least three hours, enough time for corals to enjoy.
2) Skimmer off would save some energy during the night and would allow the corals to feed well during this hours.

Any suggestions?

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
I've got a great suggestion; send some samples to me! BTW, some of Doni's Clowns will be my next additions, albeit temporary. I'll want them in a frag tank or something. :D

dmatt88

Good lord dude. Ur insane. N i love that about u. Option 2 is fill up that frag tank. Top to bottom coral.

.........yep. I'm a reefer.

sk8rdn

Maybe Juan's next project will be a shark pupping tank... Should easily add another 500 gallons to the system... Lol.

...."Fish" Happens!....

Built347

I feel like a child when I read through this thread... like I don't even have a real fish tank.. just a kids tank.. Juan you put the "out of control" in marine aquariums... I LOVE IT!.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

I said it before and I'll say again.... I think Juan worked for sea world and didn't tell anybody....... He is just showing off all the knowledge....I'm with Lou next thing is building a tank for dolphins

Tokalosh

I said it before and I'll say again.... I think Juan worked for sea world and didn't tell anybody....... He is just showing off all the knowledge....I'm with Lou next thing is building a tank for dolphins

Something like this?

BA.jpg

Juan does your bedroom look like this?

Awesome-Aquarium-Bedroom-Interior-Design.jpg

and I bet you were thinking of this as well......

Cantilevered-Glass-Helical-Staircase-04-630x370.jpg

or you could just stick to what you got because that looks cool as well!

Tok

jpsika08

I've got a great suggestion; send some samples to me! BTW, some of Doni's Clowns will be my next additions, albeit temporary. I'll want them in a frag tank or something. :D

LOL, Hope to see those clowns soon Ben! :)

haha!ive asked that same question a few times myself!remember Juan,sooner or later,you gonna have to stop building systems and start building reefs!

LOL I know, next step Reef building :D

Good lord dude. Ur insane. N i love that about u. Option 2 is fill up that frag tank. Top to bottom coral.

.........yep. I'm a reefer.

Hahaha thanks Matt, yes, but with the frag tank I wouldn't have space for the future Dwarf Seahorse and Mantis Tank :D (Yes, that's two tanks) hihihihihihi.

Maybe Juan's next project will be a shark pupping tank... Should easily add another 500 gallons to the system... Lol.

...."Fish" Happens!....

Uuuu, Bill stop giving me more ideas cause I would love a Shark tank :rolleyes:

I feel like a child when I read through this thread... like I don't even have a real fish tank.. just a kids tank.. Juan you put the "out of control" in marine aquariums... I LOVE IT!.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha thanks Devon, I'm really living Matt's motto of "Go big or go home". So far I'm enjoying it, lol.

Thats kids stuff. Go after SHAMU Juan ... you can do it !!

Hahahahahahaha thanks Vlado :D

Hahahahaha I think it will be cheaper to buy SeaWorld than keep upgrading this tank :D

Something like this?

BA.jpg

Juan does your bedroom look like this?

Awesome-Aquarium-Bedroom-Interior-Design.jpg

and I bet you were thinking of this as well......

Cantilevered-Glass-Helical-Staircase-04-630x370.jpg

or you could just stick to what you got because that looks cool as well!

Tok

LMAO!!! That's an amazing idea when I build my house, hmmm what would wife would say :ponder2:

jpsika08

Off-Topic, I sold my Chevrolet Avalanche last week and got me some new wheels :D

Photo11-04-12141353.jpg

Photo11-04-12141405.jpg

I know, I ain't driving what I sell, but heck, this thing is worth it LOL

Builtschic

Off-Topic, I sold my Chevrolet Avalanche last week and got me some new wheels :D

Photo11-04-12141353.jpg

Photo11-04-12141405.jpg

I know, I ain't driving what I sell, but heck, this thing is worth it LOL

I like the X5 much better choice the X3 or X6. One day I will own a M6

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

jpsika08