Recent content by bronco7777

1. B

aptasia winning help

I see a lot of information that states that berghia can eliminate aiptasia. However, I never see any mention of them eating majano anenomes, which in my book are worse than aiptasia. Anyone out there can shed some light on this? Can berghia nudi's help eliminate majano? Also, aren't nudi's...
  2. B

Multiple Fairy Wrasses

[/IMG] ivyvine, Yes, multiple fairy wrasses can live in the same aquarium. I'be been doing this for years with multiple breeds of fairy wrasse. Here's a picture of feeding time at my tank.
  3. Exquisite begining to flash nuptial colors

Exquisite begining to flash nuptial colors

4. Finespotted Fairy Wrasse

Finespotted Fairy Wrasse

Finespotted Fairy Wrasse
  5. Scott's Fairy Wrasse - Full Body Shot

Scott's Fairy Wrasse - Full Body Shot

6. Scott's Fairy Wrasse

Scott's Fairy Wrasse

Up close face shot - Scott's from Holmes reef Austrailia
  7. B

Help identifying this strange fish

By the way, I just found this article on google: http://www.breeders-registry.gen.ca.us/Reprints/SeaScope/v08_wntr/spade.htm I guess I wasn't so crazy in thinking it was a batfish. These spadefish come from the same family.
  8. B

Well its all making sense now. Thanks for the help! I'm guessing this will have to be a fish only candidate. I'm gonna get him up to tip top health before I move him. He seems to be incredibly friendly for a fish that has just been caught in the wild.
  9. B

Luckyink, Thanks for the ID on the fish. Looking at the fish closeup he seems okay. He's swimming normally, and quite attentive. I put 1/4 of a mysis cube and he just sucked it all down in a matter of seconds. He's really small....about 2 to 2 1/2 inches in length. Could those spots...
  10. B

I just cam back from getting my open water diving certification in Destin Florida. While I was relaxing at the shoreline of the beach I came across this fish that was swimming at the very edge of the shoreline. It looks like a cross between a angel and a butterfly. However the face is too...
  11. Rhomboid fairy wrasse

Rhomboid fairy wrasse

Rhomboid asleep with mucus cocoon.
  12. B

Help -Oceanic Bifold glass tank covers

I have the standard glass bifold tank covers that originally came with the 135 gallon oceanic tank I bought 3 years ago. The front side of the bifold is a clear glass piece. However, the rear bifold portion is a frosted glass. Thus the frosted glass diffuses alot of the light from the fixture...
  13. B

Show me your dogs and/or cats!!

This is why I said Micah gets into everything. BUSTED!!!
  14. B

This is Tabitha. She's a 8 year old Norwegian Forest Cat. Man, watching TV can be exhausting.
  15. B

Okay, here's Micah. He's a 1 1/2 year old Maine Coon. He gets into everything! Looks like a cat but I swear he acts like a dog. Comes, when you ask, sits when you ask. Loves to make eye contact and talk to you.