Show me your dogs and/or cats!!

Witfull

this is my Moose...Chocolate Moose!...he is looking pitiful cause he ripped a toenail out. he never yelped or made a noise as be bled profusely, but i think i saw him smile as all the gals fawned over him at the vets...:D

sharks

Contributing Member
Last edited:

ReefLady

Staff member
Anyone know why the IMG tags didn't work for me?

I think you tried to link to a picture in a post - this doesn't work. since it's not an actual pic (it's a link to a post ID).
You have to link to the picture in the gallery, or wherever it may be uploaded, but the link as to have an image (.jpg, .jpeg. .gif) extension.

HTH!

mps9506

Originally posted by sfxer02
Here is my dog Reese's, he is 10 months old. Pure breed Jack Russel Terrier AKC registered he is a handful. Luckily I have a huge backyard for him to run around!
He is spoiled as can be since my wife and I have no kids he is our baby! He sleeps with us and goes everywhere with us!
Love him to death!

Enjoy

Wow,
I have a mutt (dachshund and we think jack russel mix) named Reese too. Sorry no pix, I don't have enough money for one :) Gotta pay the tution loans first
Mike

Maxx

110Tyler_and_Gracie_21mar04-med.JPG

These are our two dogs, Tyler, (the red Lab/Chow/Sheppard Mix....90lbs), and Gracie, (55lb Yellow Lab/Crack Monkey).
I got Tyler at the APA as a 3 month old puppy,he is now almost 4 years old. We just got Gracie in December at 3 months old.
Gracie is crate trained, (Tyler wasnt going for it, he outlasted me and I just got used to replacing things that got destroyed. The two of them are in Gracie's crate. I dont know why...he just kinda digs being in there when the doors open. Tyler is frightened of the camera for some dumb reason, so good pics of him are scarce. Gracie on the other hand is a total camera ham.
When Tyler was about a year old he tore BOTH his Anterior Cruciate Ligaments in his knees. Before I had Tyler, I would have scoffed at any one who spent vast sums of money on some sort of reconstructive surgery on a dog...especially a 75$ pound puppy. Fast forward acouple of years, and the vet was kind enough to let me make payments on the $1800 for replacing his ACL's w/ synthetic ligaments. Because of Tylers weight, the vet had to use industrial sized ligaments. So now I have a bionic dog.
His range of motion is back to normal, and in fact he spent 2 hours in a lake in Forest Park swimming/chasing/annoying the canadian geese that live there last night. Here is a photo of Tyler looking pathetic and helpless after one of his surgeries.
Nick

Maxx

Forgot to explain......
The cast was a soft cast. This was taken after his second surgery. On the first, we came home one day and it looked like a cotton bomb had exploded in the house. He had chewed the cast apart and removed all the cotton stuffing to get to the incision. So for this one he got the cone. We got 7 extra channels on cable that week! The dog hated every single minute of it. The shaved portion of his fore arm is where the vet ran the IV. The actually shaved the dog all the way up to the base of the tail in order to work on his knee. I felt violated just looking at the poor critter.
Like I said, he's back to 100% after all of this torture and drama.
Nick

TomV

Here is George! He's my parents' Russian Blue.

He is around 16 years old and in this pic he looks DEAD, but he's really taking a snooze on the driveway. He loves to snooze on concrete. :D

ReefLady

Staff member
Tom, wow - we had a Russian Blue -- died a couple years ago. His name was "George" - short for "Curious George".

We got 7 extra channels on cable that week!

ROFLMAO...

TomV

Digital Cameras RULE!!! I love my new one! (Fuji Finepix A210 --3.2MP)

I'm going picture nuts now!

Hooked

Here's my boy Xander. He's a rescue and was about 1 1/2 years old when I got him (9/03)

He is the best dog EVER!!!! and spoiled rotten. He deserves it--he was abused in his first home :mad:

TomV

Xander is a cool name! :D

How in the world could anyone abuse an animal? I don't think I'll ever be able to figure that out.

Hooked

Thanks Tom. I don't get it either. He's so smart and eager to please--I just think they had to be idiots--excuse my bluntness!

TomV

Bluntness? Ha! Idiots is a rather tame word than the words I use to describe people who abuse animals! ;)

proud2bcanadian

546IM000939.JPG

546IM000943.JPG

This is my puppy (well, around 6 years old), named Mocha. We think she is a cross between a Jack Russel Terrier and another breed. She is one hell of a fast dog, even though she is a bit 'chunky' :p

Okay, here's Micah. He's a 1 1/2 year old Maine Coon. He gets into everything!

Looks like a cat but I swear he acts like a dog. Comes, when you ask, sits when you ask. Loves to make eye contact and talk to you.