Show me your dogs and/or cats!!

reefrunner

Contributing Member
The wife dragged me out in the yard today and made me take pics of the puppy. The action shot kinda sucks, I tried to get her attention and she came down on me at full bore.

oompa1.jpg

oompa2.jpg

oompa4.jpg

I really like this one.

oompa3.jpg

strat

hopefully this works, its our pug as a puppy in mexico. its the one i shrunk for my avatar........

my first pic posted ever

strat

reefrunner

Contributing Member
What does Maisey think of it?

Daisey, is OK with her now, she didn't much care for her the first month she was here. There fast friends now ;)

Strat, pugs are cool, but one thing I don't understand....I thought that was a life size pic :p

sfxer02

Here is my dog Reese's, he is 10 months old. Pure breed Jack Russel Terrier AKC registered he is a handful. Luckily I have a huge backyard for him to run around!
He is spoiled as can be since my wife and I have no kids he is our baby! He sleeps with us and goes everywhere with us!
Love him to death!

Enjoy

ReefLady

Staff member
Kevin, what an awesome pup! Some Newfie ... Lab in her?

Wow... great animals, everyone. I want a dog soooo badly. Should have done it while I was working from home - just can't see leaving a pup alone for 9+ hours/day. :(

I grew up with dogs ... love them. More pics, please!!

reefrunner

Contributing Member
We actually had a couple of Newfs when I was growing up, best damn swimmers you ever saw, good thing we had a pool, the florida heat was murder for them, but they stayed in the pool all year long. She's a bull mastiff and boxer mix, she ain't real bright, but she is alot of fun. Most days she doesn't have to be alone but 4 hours or so, but on days when mine and my wifes schedule is pretty close, like tomorrow, she'll be in her crate for about 8 hours. She does pretty good, and if you research, there are some breeds that will handle it better than others.

addict

And this is what happens when you leave the two of them alone at the wrong moment... Roachus moosus, or 'Moose'... :lol:

addict

This is a puppy shot of Moose... was a cute lil' bugger... especially with those goggles. :D

addict

And this is my daughter's cat, Jonnie... (it's name used to be 'Johnny', and then we found out it was a girl... :D ).

By the way, great pix everyone. :clink:
My dogs are like having 3 extra kids... :D

dgasmd

Well, here Hercules. This is the photo shoot for Playdog magazine. Huff picked him as a centerfold that month:D :D :D

strat

right on everyone, awesome shots. sfxer02 same with me and the wife, she's our daughter, sleeps with us and is spoiled. she is such a movie dog tho, (like american pie type) she snores, farts, burps, etc etc. fun dog and tough little thing too...... all in a 16 pound package.

ah gotta luvvem

strat

tommyp

Here's a pic of aja she is a bit older and more grey now. We have a new cat as well but no pics so far.

aja1.jpg

She's alot cuter when you can't smell her! lol

sarah

These are my babys these were taken last year when they were 3 months old the grey and white one is called stoney and the tabby and white is called miya, miya is the one who we are waiting for to have her kittens, they were due yesterday. :D