Help -Oceanic Bifold glass tank covers

I have the standard glass bifold tank covers that originally came with the 135 gallon oceanic tank I bought 3 years ago. The front side of the bifold is a clear glass piece. However, the rear bifold portion is a frosted glass.

Thus the frosted glass diffuses alot of the light from the fixture above it.

My question is, are there oceanic glass bifold tank covers that are all clear see-thru glass???

Anyone can suggest where I can find this?

FYI, in case your wondering, I have to have the full coverage over the tank because I have fairy wrasses. They are notorious jumpers, so I can have a open top and I can't stand the look or maintenace of egg-crate.

Lil' help please.

:)

gaubow

I took measurements and went to my local glass shop and they cut me pieces to fit my tank. If it is the back half of the tank, then that would be even better for you since you probably don't remove them as much as you do the front. I had two pieces made for less than 8 bucks each.

BoomerD

Take either measurements or the old glass pieces and go to your local glass shop. They can make you new ones, grind the edges so they're nice and smooth, and silicone hinges in them if you want...