Recent content by bjasontoups

1. bjasontoups

RSM 250 Skimmer upgrade time!!!

Sorry it "Will Not" work. Its a fit thing. I can't seemed to find a new Deltec MC 500...it looks like they do make them anymore? I have all ready modified the old Original RSM 250 skimmer and changed the adjustment valve but now its hard to get the bubble to breach the skimmer trap. Cleaned...
  2. bjasontoups

Thanks Glen Red Sea confirmed it.
  3. bjasontoups

Hey RS Im back been away too long. Need to upgrade my 2010 RSM 250 Skimmer and the Deltec MC 500 is not available at marine depot. The new RSM C-250 skimmer looks re-design. Any complaints or suggestions on the new design? Sorry did not have time to research old threads. Thank you
  4. bjasontoups

Dr. J. New RSM 250

Thanks Greg
  5. bjasontoups

RS Members Full Tank Shots

RSM 250 Topless...New LED are Awesome!!! Coral love them too.
  6. bjasontoups

Dr. J. New RSM 250

Sorry I been away tank pick before TOPLESS!!!! Nov 2014 Tank Topless Dec 2014
  7. bjasontoups

RSM 250 Going Topless

Thank BMP for this post...Just lost all my fans on my hood!!. Also got me back on RS. J
  8. bjasontoups

Dr. J. New RSM 250

Updated photos Bristal stars are multipling
  9. bjasontoups

Acanman's 250: An LED Experiment

Just read entire blog....great documentation and details... Photos great...LED's awesome....Best advice in all??? Let somebody install my LED in my 250 hood!! At times it sounded like ya'll were making space ship!!! Good job
  10. bjasontoups

Sps corals dying

I did a major 50% water change a month ago and did some major cleaning. Added my saltwater to the tank and three days later all SPS died. Added scoop or two of salt to raise my salinity in my ro/do salt water then added to tank and did not let it mix for a few hours and I think I burned my...
  11. bjasontoups

Deltec mc500

AAAAHHHH!!!!!! My used Deltec moter is not running right. might be washers or gasket. perpeller wheel not turning right. Temp fix to old RSM 250 skimmer, I'm using the air valve from the Deltec to regulate the bubbles. Works great. trying to find new washers and gaskets or new motor for...
  12. bjasontoups

Deltec mc500

My stock skimmer valve is fouled up. Just installed a used deltec today and the valve setting in sensitive. Still in the adjustment and wait stages but notice the valve worked better when wet?!? But mine would overflow with the slightest turn and i would have to close and start over. Going...
  13. bjasontoups

RS Members Full Tank Shots

Nov. 8
  14. bjasontoups

nob35's S650

nice progress.