Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

Varga

THANKS every one :) :)

If the market keeps climbing I might be able to get a real macro lens sooner than I thought :)

For now I just ordered a +10 filter......some say they work?? I just need to get a tiny bit closer and I'm happy :D

10-2.jpg

11-3.jpg

Willie McDaries

varga,that is one sweet tank.
I'm gonna try that myself but I am considering 24"Dx48"Wx96"L about 479 gallon,but this may change,I'm thinking it may be too much to light,yours looks more like what I want,I think.
Are your lights the Odyssea brand?

Varga

So about 5-6 months ago I'm at the LFS just walking around and I see these tiny cute gobies...how big do they get I asked....only about 3 inches replied the idiot....oh OK, I'll take ALL 3!!!!!

I thought they were all dead till they showed up today and acting like mating behavior! I think i have myself a species tank now :D

DSC_0095-1.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

JoJo

naw Varg, i've seen those about a foot long at the LFS. and they werent swimming, they were just laying at the bottom of the tank looking like snakes. good luck with them

Varga

So I had a friend come and set up the CA reactor for me. My stick are loving this thing! one acro had some crazy polyp extension last night....kinda like mini torch coral testicles. working on night-time photo skills....

Finally caught these two :) shes riding on his wing!

DSC_0097.jpg